THE IRON MAIDENS IN THE GUITAR WORLD HOLIDAY ISSUE & CD-ROM!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Exciting news!!!! Pick up your copy of the new GUITAR WORLD HOLIDY ISSUE!!!

We have made it in Guitar World again!!! This time we have 2 videos featured on the Guitar World CD-ROM included with the issue AND an awesome CD Review on page 40 under the Editor's Picks!!!

:headbang: Guitar World rules! :headbang:

We'll have the article posted soon on the site and a link here too.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Exciting news!!!! Pick up your copy of the new GUITAR WORLD HOLIDY ISSUE!!!

We have made it in Guitar World again!!! This time we have 2 videos featured on the Guitar World CD-ROM included with the issue AND an awesome CD Review on page 40 under the Editor's Picks!!!

:headbang: Guitar World rules! :headbang:

We'll have the article posted soon on the site and a link here too.

That is awesome news!!! :headbang: Who's on the cover and what are the main features so I know to look out over here cos we might get it a bit later than you guys.

Congratulations...Is always great to see female musicians getting recognition in the press and having a write up in Guitar World is every guitarist's dream. Used to be that Guitar Player was king....but it seems like GW now has that honor.

Wow, this is so cool. The positive reception we've been getting for our CD is really overwhelming.

"Highlights include note and tone perfect renditions of..."
High praise, indeed! Congratulations to Sara and JoJo for the well-deserved props. They earned it. :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
Wow, this is so cool. The positive reception we've been getting for our CD is really overwhelming.

"Highlights include note and tone perfect renditions of..."
High praise, indeed! Congratulations to Sara and JoJo for the well-deserved props. They earned it. :headbang:

Awesome - they're just speaking the truth tho!!! :worship:

I went to get it today only to find out that the shop have moved all the magazine's around so I have no idea where the guitar mags are now!! I guess I'll just have to get it on Wednesday...I hope! :erk: