The Iron Maidens in Wisconsin

Jaysun

Chicago Jay
Apr 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
Long time no see! I know I haven't been on ehre for a very long time. This year has been very crazy. I had a friend of mine die in a car accident. Just had a very bad year. Anyways, I heard that The Iron Maidens are coming to Maison, Wisconsin. The people that are running this concert are very good friends of mine. I'm glad they are finally coming this way. Up The Irons!!!!!

Jaysun (Chicago Jay):headbang:

Hey Jaysun! Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your loss. 2007 has been a trying year for a lot of us I am finding out......hmm. Well, Cheers and we'll see you in a few weeks then!!! :headbang:

Rendclaw,

You should seriously consider going to this if at all possible. Sure they're not at your doorstep, but you're going to regret it if you don't go and they never (oh, did I say that?) make it closer to your turf. They will absolutely blow you away. You've been on the boards for a while and I'm sure you've noticed the many first posts or first shows posts at how they were blown away. You won't regret it. I smell road trip!

I CANNOT WAIT for the show on December 1st in St. Paul at Station 4 (or, the bar formerly known as "Ryan's"). :headbang:

Sure hope THIS show does not end up getting cancelled like the show scheduled last year in Minnesota did.

Reason for that was Star Central closed down. This is for Don Decker and we are not cancelling.