The Iron Maidens back to tacoma..

TopShelf

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2010
after 2-1/2 long years the iron maidens are coming back to tacoma! so looking forward to seeing them again!!:headbang:

Sooooooooooo looking forward to playing there again!! :headbang:

i saw you play last time at studio 56. that was the first time i had seen the maidens live. i left the show thinking two things:
1) that was a great show
2) holy crap was that loud..

see you on october 1st.

i'll be there too...was also at the last show at studio 56. too bad it is closed now..nice club/bar.

OH....

HELL...

YES!

:headbang:

I can't wait! First time I saw TIMs was in Everett at Jimmy Zs back in '02 or so (same place Bruce played for Accident of Birth). I just love seeing you ladies play live.

Hello, ladies! Haven't seen ya since '05, when u played JA Michaels in Pt. Orchard! That was one kick-ass night! Would luv to see the new girls, maybe I can take the bike up to Seattle to catch ya there! I'll say hi to Doug Booth for ya, try to get him to come, too! Can't wait for Oct! Miss ya, Willy

Another HELL YEAH is in order... Just noticed that a new show is listed at Haley's in Everett... which is what used to be called Jimmy Z's that I was ranting about earlier. So cool!!! It's only a few miles from my house. Awesome! 3 shows in Washington now! Thank you all so much to take the effort and come up here to see us!

I will certainly spread the word. And if ya'll send me some flyers I'm sure I can get Tommy from the guitar shop down the street from Haley's to post some up at his shop. He's one of the founding members of (sadly no longer together) Maiden Seattle... or if some one on your team has a rapport with him already, I'd defo give him a shout. :)