the iROn mAidenS KnOw hOw 2 thROw A pARty!!

The other night waz my birthday 10/03/03 ,I went with a friend down 2 gardengrove..the iron maidens were throwing a music bash!!!!I waz the dude pounding the bottle of vino,I sang some jamz with some long hairz,ride the lightning,reign in blood,angel of death,I HAD ALOT OF FUN..I want 2 thank the iron maidens 4 the killer party!!!!It's like when do I ever go 2 a party & the bandz are busting old schoolshit,stuff i grew up listening 2(never)!!!!!!I had alot of fun,THANX-GUYzZ<<<<<<<jAnSteR>>>>>>>
from sAN pEDRO,cA.h.a.

<--- one of the long hairs he was referring too. Thanks for letting me hit that bottrle man. Wines not my fav but it helped. I had lots of fun myself and I can;t think of anything in my life as of yet that can top that night.

jAn-fUCk'n-miChAeLzZ said:
The other night waz my birthday 10/03/03 ,I went with a friend down 2 gardengrove..the iron maidens were throwing a music bash!!!!I waz the dude pounding the bottle of vino,I sang some jamz with some long hairz,ride the lightning,reign in blood,angel of death,I HAD ALOT OF FUN..I want 2 thank the iron maidens 4 the killer party!!!!It's like when do I ever go 2 a party & the bandz are busting old schoolshit,stuff i grew up listening 2(never)!!!!!!I had alot of fun,THANX-GUYzZ<<<<<<<jAnSteR>>>>>>>
from sAN pEDRO,cA.h.a.

Was also MY birthday! What a way to spend it jammin wit some good friends and great musicians!

drumslut said:
Was also MY birthday! What a way to spend it jammin wit some good friends and great musicians!
Sounds like more fun than my birthday was, but then again, how often do you get to see a 50 foot tall Gene $immon$ spitting blood?

Yes, fun was had by all! Sarah has some cool ass nieghbors! I have not been th a party like that since 12th grade!

jAn-fUCk'n-miChAeLzZ said:
from sAN pEDRO,cA.h.a.
Hey I remember you... you sang pretty good on those songs. Crazy! Angel of Death Killed... so did Reign! It was cool seeing Dave sing on that one...

Whoa... I just remembered... Jen playing bass on that song too. It's all coming back... little by little.