The Iron Maidens on KNAC and KLSX - May 17

Whens that 2nd interview starting? Its 11PM CST and all thats on are guys talking about cars...

EDIT: Theyre just running about 30 minutes late...

Whens that 2nd interview starting? Its 11PM CST and all thats on are guys talking about cars...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They did mention something about a guy "going to meet our guests".

I hope there is a link for the first one. :cry:

Jim

Sounds like it will be a fun show and the treat of Mr. Riggs makes it all the more special.

I'll try to make it, but I'm going to be in Malibu hiking earlier in the day. In case I don't, have a wonderful time, everyone. Have a brilliant show, Maidens.

Spidey, you missed the KNAC one? Hopefully they'll have a stream available for it on the website...That one was 1,000 times better than the 97.1 interview...those guys had absolutely no clue.

The last segment the webcast sputtered out on me. :confused: :( :bah: :bah:

The Iron Maidens, Derek Riggs and Mark Dawson Live on the Radio!

Maybe Mark spoke during the sputtering out. :err:

Spidey, you missed the KNAC one? Hopefully they'll have a stream available for it on the website...That one was 1,000 times better than the 97.1 interview...those guys had absolutely no clue.

Hopefully they will. I'm really glad Jenna didn't stay up all night for that one.

Jim

The last segment the webcast sputtered out on me. :confused: :( :bah: :bah:

Maybe Mark spoke during the sputtering out. :err:

Jim

I didnt even know that Riggs was there till he said something...These radio goons didnt even mention him...I think someone from the PTL Club would of pulled off a better interview.

I didnt even know that Riggs was there till he said something...These radio goons didnt even mention him...I think someone from the PTL Club would of pulled off a better interview.

Agreed, it wasn't very good. Nevertheless it was exposure and the lines were busy when I called in to get stuff so they must have been doing something right.

Only thing I recall Derek saying was "yeah, I did the early ones then I went off to do some other things."

The best part was Linda's story about the JD in high school. :lol:

There was a lot to get to and not a lot of time to do it in - they played a lot more of the music than we thought they would, so that was cool. I think a solo show with Mr. Dawson sometime in the future is not an impossibility. :kickass: We'll keep you posted on future developments!

The KNAC interview was a lot of fun - it was cool to hear about what it was like back in the beginning of it all. Nice to finally visit the Junkman, too! Thanks for coming in on your day off, man!