The Iron Maidens....

RoboCaster

Victory is at hand.
Jan 7, 2005
www.fenderforum.com
Yea they were the only tribute band listed in the official Iron Maiden site that I had any interest is taking a look at; I think you know why..; they are beautiful! For sure. Yea I watched your video, and it’s great to see chicks play that way, since I too play Maiden Chops on my axe and sometimes, but it can be hard when you try to play both lead and rhythm and the same time; however, it’s made me a better player.. Just use a heavy pick and relax! Way to go! Have fun!, and the singer, wow, beautiful, my favorite kind!

Thanks! Yea sometimes I find places to go hang out for a while, and this forum caught my eye...I think I will have to go the show next time your band goes North to Seattle.

Welcome RoboCaster!! This board is the best!! Actual daily participation and there is always something interesting to read!! Some great people and talented as well!! I've seen other IM tribute bands, but the MaidenS kick serious ass!! :worship: And they are so cool to boot!! :headbang:

Mini -
That’s a cool thought, maybe by then, a new buddy of mine and I will have the new band ready, he writes the chord progressions and he wants me to swag out the solos and help him write; I don’t know if we will suck or not yet, but he wants to play once a month locally here. He and His brother and have the concert equipment; he used to tech for bands down south and worked for Queensryche. He refuses to play any music but his own, but that’s okay with me, I want to apply my tooling to his stuff, pick up the ball and take liberties, yet create the signature licks.

Yea I like to see the girls participate in hard rock and/or blues rock at least something good. Iron Maiden to me has always been like the Beethoven of electric guitars in that it takes skills and knowledge. But seeing the girls perform it stands out to me, because only a few others have I seen do it, such as, the Wilson Sisters of Heart.

RoboCaster said:
Mini -
That’s a cool thought, maybe by then, a new buddy of mine and I will have the new band ready, he writes the chord progressions and he wants me to swag out the solos and help him write; I don’t know if we will suck or not yet, but he wants to play once a month locally here. He and His brother and have the concert equipment; he used to tech for bands down south and worked for Queensryche. He refuses to play any music but his own, but that’s okay with me, I want to apply my tooling to his stuff, pick up the ball and take liberties, yet create the signature licks.

<**Delurk**>
Welcome to the Boards! Bring your Bud to the next PNW show and we'll talk tech. It will be nice to have another road dog to chat with.<**Lurk**>

Okay metal lord when gets a new computer I will turn him on to it, I need to teach him how to search databases on the web for hardware, he's not too much into the internet yet.

Yea he's got monitors cables and cabinets and things they have crammed into a room, I'm not sure how he plans to hook me up by micing my amp or what, and we mostly talk music theory for the most right now.

But I will have my Red-Devil (berry red) Strat finished tonight, just need to wire a set of lace sensor reds in series for the bridge.. The humbucker is just too flat and lifeless for me.