The J-Dubya Rules thread!!!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I gotta say that I am so glad to see Jaydubya posting on the board more. I can't tell you how much ProgPower would suck if Jaydubya was not in attendance! Hey Jaydubya I miss you sticking your middle finger in my face every five seconds I saw you last year and saying "Fuck You"!!! When am I gonna see you at Impulse again? Anyone else think this guy RULES!!!???

Who?
loco.gif

Bear

J-Dubya man!!! If you don't know J-Dubya or who he is go to the PP1 Miscellaneous Picture gallery and there are two pics of him under the name "Jaydub".

The_Q said:
I gotta say that I am so glad to see Jaydubya posting on the board more. I can't tell you how much ProgPower would suck if Jaydubya was not in attendance! Hey Jaydubya I miss you sticking your middle finger in my face every five seconds I saw you last year and saying "Fuck You"!!! When am I gonna see you at Impulse again? Anyone else think this guy RULES!!!???

You miss me like the plague! :yuk:
LOL! See how I get before I have my morning smoke? I'm too terrified to go to Impulse. I'm just coming out of the financial dumpster after a couple really bad years. I'm keeping up on the bills, and will
be in Atlanta under my own power this year. If I went to Impulse now, I'm sure I'd drop 2-300 large quite easily. Don't have that kind of cash flow anymore. Just remember, I don't rule, I'm just a mean old man who likes heavy progressive music........ :headbang:

I exist PURELY for everyone else's entertainment!

J-Dubya - Who remembers giving Mr. Q loads of shit before there was even a Prog Power :Spin:

Hey Jaydubya and The_Q remembers being more than glad to receive your abuse. It's just I miss seeing ya down there. You don't have to buy anything down there we should just meet up and grab some lunch or something and catch up.