The Johan Larsson appreciation thread

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
From SW's Facebook:

"Thank you, Johan Larsson".
We'd like to express our deepest and sincere gratitude to everything Johan has done for SW in 2011!
Getting to know all the bassparts was a hard task but he succeeded phenomenally.
His replacement-activities have now come to an end but we'd like you all to know that his personality and dedication during the rehearsals and the live-shows have been a massive inspiration to keep us going!
Johan, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!

I was lucky enough to meet Johan during ProgPower Europe and to actually see and hear him play live of course.......and what a great performance it was :kickass: !

He's a very kind and warm person and his time and work (getting to know all the bassparts) to keep the SW-train rolling is highly appreciated and needs some recognition for sure!
"Thank you indeed, Johan, for all you've done!"

Highly appreciated indeed!

I'm so very glad to have seen Johan play at ProgPower too. He really did an amazing job there and I just loved to see how much fun he had on stage. It was also a real pleasure to meet him afterwards. One of the nicest people I've ever met for sure! And thank you so much for the pick! :worship:

I am really fond of Johan Larsson, both for his music and his graphic art and photography. I follow his photo blog, and I have enjoyed all the videos I've seen of him playing bass while Andreas B has been in LA. Johan truly seems to enjoy his time on stage, and I hope he will continue to interact with SW in future. His art work for TGE is beautiful. Thank you for your darling smile, Johan!