The killings continue...

*sigh* Krig, as nice a lad as you are, you need to stop trying to be so hard and begin to be a bit open minded mate - stop falling for the propaganda that your government shoves down your throat! It'll serve you better in the long run.

Back to the story though - it's pretty awful. Fundamentalism as a whole is fucked, and its a shame that this exists in such a concentrated fashion in the Islamic world. Sometimes I get the feeling that Muslims are getting a lot more shit than they deserve. Look no further than Turkish Muslims, they're modern, peaceful and good people. (And before anyone decides to rebutt this, tell me how many Turks you've known in your life).

*sigh* Krig, as nice a lad as you are, you need to stop trying to be so hard and begin to be a bit open minded mate - stop falling for the propaganda that your government shoves down your throat! It'll serve you better in the long run.

Back to the story though - it's pretty awful. Fundamentalism as a whole is fucked, and its a shame that this exists in such a concentrated fashion in the Islamic world. Sometimes I get the feeling that Muslims are getting a lot more shit than they deserve. Look no further than Turkish Muslims, they're modern, peaceful and good people. (And before anyone decides to rebutt this, tell me how many Turks you've known in your life).

We'll the killing happened in England not the Middle East and muslims do deserve more shit then they get because as a whole they don't condemn it and if they do it is strictly for PR purposes or to prevent reprisals. Like in the Theo Van Gogh killing (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3974179.stm) in Amsterdam... nothing good ever seems to come out of that religion... and yes the Turks are a good example of a peaceful muslim nation in general but they are starting to have their own problems with fundamentalists and bombings lately. Indonesia as well is a good example and Malasyia... and anyways as someone corrected me in the past one time... this killing wasn't in name of religion but their so called culture... middle eastern culture... be it kurd, muslim, persian, christian etc..

243955348bf0afe56b2oer2.jpg

The U.S. government doesn't shove anti-Arab propaganda down our throats. Rather, they do more heinous acts behind the scenes, basically by detaining/restricting any Arab who wants to fly on a plane or get any sort of license. If all else fails, send them to Cuba where they live like animals.
And that's just the Arabs living in our country. The government has even less respect for Arabs living in their native countries.

The U.S. government doesn't shove anti-Arab propaganda down our throats.

Sure they do.

Honor killing is still in the minority, just like the serial killers who killed dozens of people because God told them to, or any other crime incited by any other religion. It's the exception to the rule. "Nothing good" because you read a dozen sensationalist stories outlining a few honor killings...that's a really ignorant statement to make. Study Islamic/Muslim/Arab cultures and learn of all the "good" that they've brought instead of basing your opinion on them of what you hear and read from news outlets about violent deaths. That's all I have to say, I'm not replying to any rebuttals as it's been done to death.

Today I read in the paper, that a man bit off his girlfriends nose in a fit of rage...I can't remember why or maybe if it just happened randomly, but the paper pinned him as a drug-dealer in need of psychiatric help. Maybe she snorted all of his coke? lol

And all arabs/muslims/whatever should be deported back to the fucking desert!

:lol:

Even though you're a fair knob, thats good and deserves this :headbang:

Although I dont think all should go, most Muslims and arabs are ok people, at least the ones that I've met, but its stuff like that that makes relativly close minded conservatives, who have a hard time getting over their own prejudices, such as myself, even more hateful.

Do they want me to hate them? I try not to but they make it hard!

Religion aye.

Well this wasn't done in the name of religion. It's a middle eastern cultural thing. They could of been Middle Eastern christians and done the same as Doden once showed me a story of such a thing done by a Christian middle eastern father who killed his daughter in the name of "honor".

The U.S. government doesn't shove anti-Arab propaganda down our throats. Rather, they do more heinous acts behind the scenes, basically by detaining/restricting any Arab who wants to fly on a plane or get any sort of license. If all else fails, send them to Cuba where they live like animals.
And that's just the Arabs living in our country. The government has even less respect for Arabs living in their native countries.

:loco:

how do you know its not justified? if anyone's shoving anything down people throat's its the muslims with their "praise allah or be killed" mantra. its disgusting.

Quit questioning me. Also Islam is a religion, which most of their culture is based on. If they were Christians this wouldnt happen.

Kurds for the most part are not Muslims even though those were in the killing I posted about in this thread... and here's your Palestinian Christian doing a "honor" killing of his daughter.. read the whole article before you comment and put ur foot further down your throat:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1512394,00.html