The killings continue...

Any non-religion which bullies believers into not believing should be shut down.

How can you believe in something that you don't know exists?

I believe in the ideas of being corageous and honorable of one's ancestors that pagans promoted as part of their lifestyle. Odin for all I know is a mythical figure. I pray to him, like a Christian would pray to God, however neither I nor the Christian know for sure that such deities exist.

Christians actually believe that it's an undeniable truth that God exists. They 'know' he exists. Do you believe that Odin exists? You must, or else it would be retarded to pray to him.

I believe in the ideas of being corageous and honorable of one's ancestors that pagans promoted as part of their lifestyle.

Surely this is perfectly possible without fabricating self-admittedly vague deities to pray to?

I'm not questioning your right to these beliefs of course, I am just curious as to the need for a religious dimension to the ideals Asatru seems to have erected.

I believe somewhat in Odin but whether or not he actually exists is questionable.

I think you just like the romantic notion or view of being a so called "viking" and worshipping Odin/Norse Gods and not necessarily believe anything that they truely believed in.... your a pretender to the throne so to speak :lol:

Personally I think the Pagan belief in nature & mother earth is the best way to go. Every season, moonrise and sunset is sacred.

Yes, really.

And as far as the whole Scandic religions go... well personally, I find on this board that non-Scandics claiming they have an affinity to the religion is a fucking poor attempt at being trendy. Sorry, I know I've probably opened a can of worms there.

Personally I think the Pagan belief in nature & mother earth is the best way to go. Every season, moonrise and sunset is sacred.

Yes, really.

And as far as the whole Scandic religions go... well personally, I find on this board that non-Scandics claiming they have an affinity to the religion is a fucking poor attempt at being trendy. Sorry, I know I've probably opened a can of worms there.

I prefer buddhism but as for the rest of your post >> +10