The Krone Website is LIVE!!

Tarathur

Queen of the ’Ryche
Sep 20, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
It's official - the Krone project website is now live! See below for our news release and link.

NEWS RELEASE

It is with great excitement that we announce the launch of the Krone project website:

http://www.krone.us.com

For those new to our work, Krone is an epic metal ensemble. Our debut release, "The Song of Tarathúr", scheduled for release late this year, is an operatic work based upon Celtic and Germanic mythology and takes as its focus the journey of a pagan heroine from adolescence to late life. It's an epic story, inspired by other epic stories, such as "The Lord of the Rings", Conan adventures, and the culture, poetry, and song of pre-Christian Europe. Written and produced by Jen Martire and Chris Lehmier, the opera spans 21 tracks, is sung in three languages, and features over a dozen performers from the United States, Sweden, Italy, and India.

The site features news, stories, artwork, and photography regarding our upcoming release. Check out our webshop for all kinds of cool Krone merchandise, including beautifully illustrated posters by fantasy artist David Rapoza and a special promotion for ProgPowerUSA IX ticket buyers! There are also tons of free resources, such as banners, wallpapers, and artist photos, that can be downloaded directly from our media page. Music samples to come as the CD nears release.

Be sure to stop by our forum and say hello! We'd love to hear from you!

On behalf of all the Krone team, enjoy! :)

Cheers!

-j

That is one sharp looking website and artwork to match. Always love a band who takes as much pride in their designs, and artworks as much as their music.

GREAT JOB!

Thanks, guys! I can't wait for the CD too!! :)

The website was a team effort. Dave Rapoza did the illustrations. His work is truly amazing, and I highly recommend people pick up some posters of his work. The armor and sword detailing is particularly impressive. If anybody's a fan of that sort of thing, you will love what he's done for Krone!

We also had some back-end help, as far as the shopping cart and forum pages. Sorry, Deron, about not using the UM forum hosting. In order to get everything done, I delegated the forum build to some of our team members. I know it's not UM, but I think they did a great job.

The rest of the design was all me. As some of you know, I'm an art director/designer by day (still workin on that multi-million dollar rock star career), so everything else more or less fell into my lap; i.e., logo design, branding, print collateral, website. Needless to say, it's been a loooooong year. ;)

We very much wanted to get the site up in time for PPIX. I'm just so glad we could and that it's being so well received.

Thanks again, guys!

-j