The Lady With The Voice...........

COBSteele02 said:
I find cool facts out everyday on these boards.

I need to grab The Inner Circle. I should have gotten at the concert but I bought my friend a shirt instead.

Going to be hard to find out here. I had to dig through the everclear section at the cd store I go to, to find Recreation Day.

I got mine at Amazon, but it's available lots of places online (like The End, to name a good one :)

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
That's cool. You're "The Lady With The Voice..........." haha, well I think your singing is great, I hope you continue to sing on Evergrey cd's.

Kitty you could've made the thread named the female singer or something like that. Lol.

Also Has any1 heard of these bands: Threshold, Magnitude 9, Armored Saint,Pain Of Salvation. I checked out the free samples for them and I like all of 'em. Just sayin for all the ppl lookin for more bands to listen to.

I've been to all the ProgPowers (USA) so far, so I've seen Threshold once and Pain of Salvation twice. I finally got Threshold's Critical Energy DVD (which includes clips from ProgPower, very cool!) and Pain of Salvation's latest, 12:5. PoS will be at ProgPower again this year--yeah! Threshold and Evergrey are my top two favorite bands right now. Definitely check them out, and PoS is awesome as well!

Lorraine

@Carina....Now I found out who you actually are! OMG! :OMG:

Well....ok...This thread is rather old, but I have to tell you, Carina: I love your voice! Damn! Many of those "so called singers" should have half the talent, and half of your voice! Without you, some of the EVERGREY-Songs wouldn´t have touched me as deep as they did.
Tom and you put the soul into so many of the songs. Ok....mainly Tom, because he´s heard on all songs, but the songs you´re singing on, are somehow very special.....oh...it´s so hard to tell what I mean....All EVERGREY-Songs are somehow special to me, ´cause I love them all....I think you know what I mean?
Let´s put it short and easy: You and Tom are a hell of a singer! :worship:
I love your music.

Thank you soooooo much :dopey:

conan2474 said:
@Carina....Now I found out who you actually are! OMG! :OMG:

Well....ok...This thread is rather old, but I have to tell you, Carina: I love your voice! Damn! Many of those "so called singers" should have half the talent, and half of your voice! Without you, some of the EVERGREY-Songs wouldn´t have touched me as deep as they did.
Tom and you put the soul into so many of the songs. Ok....mainly Tom, because he´s heard on all songs, but the songs you´re singing on, are somehow very special.....oh...it´s so hard to tell what I mean....All EVERGREY-Songs are somehow special to me, ´cause I love them all....I think you know what I mean?
Let´s put it short and easy: You and Tom are a hell of a singer! :worship:
I love your music.

Must agree with everyone. You do have an amazing voice, especially on For Every Tear That Falls, and also on In The Wake Of The Weary. Can't wait to hear that live.

You should do a solo project, unless you already have one that I don't know about. If that's the case, I feel stupid. :Smug:

Raine Lionheart said:
Must agree with everyone. You do have an amazing voice, especially on For Every Tear That Falls, and also on In The Wake Of The Weary. Can't wait to hear that live.

You should do a solo project, unless you already have one that I don't know about. If that's the case, I feel stupid. :Smug:

I don't know what happened with Carina's solo album things in the end, but it was a thread about it some half year ago. Maybe someone interested can put a link, or even better, Carina may answer. You don't have to "feel stupid" though ;)

Thanks. Unfortunately, that thread is long gone. I don't think that any of the threads on the board are more than a month old now.

Kinda off topic, but kinda on it (and I don't wanna post a new thread :p), I don't know about you guys, but being able to talk to someone like Carina or Tom is like being able to talk to a movie star for me, only I don't really make much fuss over movies stars. If I ever got to meet Tom Englund again, I'd go fanboy like that. I shook his hand once, and it was fucking cool.

Now I just have to meet Matt Barlow and I can die happy.

Anyway, back on topic, Carina, maybe you can explain the solo thing? I personally think you should go for it, definately, if you can. Bring Tom in on a song or two.

Hi there...I dont have any plans of doing a solo thing right now...And I dont know if I`ll ever wants that either....but you`ll never know :Spin:
I`ll get my kick singing with Evergrey

Raine Lionheart said:
Thanks. Unfortunately, that thread is long gone. I don't think that any of the threads on the board are more than a month old now.

Kinda off topic, but kinda on it (and I don't wanna post a new thread :p), I don't know about you guys, but being able to talk to someone like Carina or Tom is like being able to talk to a movie star for me, only I don't really make much fuss over movies stars. If I ever got to meet Tom Englund again, I'd go fanboy like that. I shook his hand once, and it was fucking cool.

Anyway, back on topic, Carina, maybe you can explain the solo thing? I personally think you should go for it, definately, if you can. Bring Tom in on a song or two.

Raine Lionheart said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, but now that Mikey kind of knows who I am in stuff to me he is just Mikey.

BTW, Gary Moore Fuckin' Rules! :headbang:

Tom told me this weekend that Carina'll be on the new dvd where she performed on stage... I realy hope that when there's time that she'll come to Europe :) that would be very nice, but well I understaind it's not possible at the moment because of the child.

Silvia said:
Tom told me this weekend that Carina'll be on the new dvd where she performed on stage... I realy hope that when there's time that she'll come to Europe :) that would be very nice, but well I understaind it's not possible at the moment because of the child.
Well, i was at that gig and i can tell you that a dream came true. I begged for years to see her on stage for once and since she doesn't join the boys on tour the only possibility was to move my ass over to Sweden :)

oh and ehhh....Evergrey are from Sweden and Sweden IS located in Europe ;) but i know what what you mean, hehe

I picked up a thirty second video clip online from the show, specifically of Carina singing... the sound quality isn't too great, so I can't wait for the DVD to hear the whole thing the way it SHOULD sound!

Havermout said:
Well, i was at that gig and i can tell you that a dream came true. I begged for years to see her on stage for once and since she doesn't join the boys on tour the only possibility was to move my ass over to Sweden :)

oh and ehhh....Evergrey are from Sweden and Sweden IS located in Europe ;) but i know what what you mean, hehe

Hihi indeed you're right... but Sweden doesn't feel like it's Europe (hum I even can't remember they have the Euro too...)
Great that you saw her on stage.... it's great to see such a unique gig I think.. :wave:

Hello Carina , I'd just like to say that you have a great voice and the way both yourself and Tom sing together in some Evergrey songs is awesome , keep up the great work :)
By the way , if there ever is a chance that you will record an album in the future , I will definately put that on my " gotta buy " list .
All the best to you and Tom :)
Cheers...........Chris ( Vanishing Point )