The Lady With The Voice...........

Yes...I love to sing soul and funk....I dont know about jazz..that`s not really my kind of music....

Silvia said:
Carina...one question... I was wondering do you like jazmusic, because you really have a kind of soulvoice. I just taught that you maybe sing a lot of those songs..

Man, I really don't care whatr you sing, everything you sing is beau-ti-ful!! I listened 4 times to the Inner Circle and about 9 times to 'In the wake of the weary'. Thanx a lot for your music,guys (and girl). I'm going to make it through the exams thanks to Evergrey.
Greetz
RagingRazer
p.s.: Tom is indeed a lucky man!!!

Carina said:
Yes...I love to sing soul and funk....I dont know about jazz..that`s not really my kind of music....

Thank you for the sweet answer :)
It was more that it proves that you realy have a powerfull and good technical voice... maybe you know Beth Hart..
well I hope to hear from you more often than only the background of Evergrey :cool:

Yes...when I was little I listened a lot to ABBA...I WAS Agneta Fältskog ..ha ha
when I got older I started listen to Queen...so of course Freddie is the king for me....Nowadays there`s a lot of Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin...mothers finest...and a lot of new music..we have a really cool guy in sweden..he`s name is Christian Waltz...

Elohim Meth said:
Cool do you by chance have any influences?

Welcome to the world,Shamus. I'm afraid I'm going to get down seriously on my mathemetics exam. (Just like the other 5 years...) No, I'm going to listen to Evergrey,and all the problem will flow away. (Hey,that rimes!!)(Sorry,exams,i'm always acting like a child when it are exams...)

Carina said:
Yes...when I was little I listened a lot to ABBA...I WAS Agneta Fältskog ..ha ha
when I got older I started listen to Queen...so of course Freddie is the king for me....Nowadays there`s a lot of Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin...mothers finest...and a lot of new music..we have a really cool guy in sweden..he`s name is Christian Waltz...
Queen rocks =)

well carina you have a very toching and Unique voice wich i admire alot. And i hope to find you singing solo on one of Evergrey albumes.And i want to ask you if u like IRON MAIDEN :headbang:

christmaschild said:
I know I like Iron maiden and I know tey are comming to Graspop Metal Meeting. So I have to get tickets for that.

i wish i was in your place
have fun :headbang:
up the irons

hey carina your such a good singer all of my favorite evergrey songs feature you on it. i especially like it on darkest hour and the weak and the weary.