The Lasers edge and The End Records are now shipping The Odyssey

I was real excited to get the message from the End last night and hopefully Opeth's new one will go out early also!

Your order no. xxxxxxxxxxxx has been fulfilled.

Order Summary:

Item Qty Description Price Total
SYMPHONY X - The 1 SYMPHONY X - The Odyssey LIMITED $13.50 $13.50
Odyssey LIMITED EDITION *(PRE_ORDER) order
EDITION separate*
Tax 0.00
Total $13.50

;)

Just ordered from Metal Ages. It'll take a few days but I'll hopefully get a poster and who knows what else... Thanks for the MetalAges link, looks like a good site for future purchases.

I received it yesterday. geez, am I the first one to get it? no one else has mentioned it.. All I have to say is, the title track is really, really amazing. I'm only listening to it the second time now, but that intro is to die for :eek: :eek: :eek: it's very overwhalming, i can't get enough of it :D

I havent got a symphony X cd yet but I decided to get the new one since they are on tour with Blind Guardian. I got the limited edition. What is extra on the limited version?

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
I received it yesterday. geez, am I the first one to get it? no one else has mentioned it.. All I have to say is, the title track is really, really amazing. I'm only listening to it the second time now, but that intro is to die for :eek: :eek: :eek: it's very overwhalming, i can't get enough of it :D

How's the packaging? :D

Damn...I preordered mine from Amazon since they had it available first. I want the additional free stuff :( Amazon blows...why can't they ship it early?!

Originally posted by sweepking
Damn...I preordered mine from Amazon since they had it available first. I want the additional free stuff :( Amazon blows...why can't they ship it early?!
Actually, you can cancel amazon.com preorders. Look at your account link at the top of the amazon.com page. There should a a link in there to manage preodreds. Use that to cancel the order.