The Lasers edge and The End Records are now shipping The Odyssey

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
the packaging is pretty cool... well, it's a normal jewel case, but it seems there is a special edition with a slipcase and a bonus track that I don't have :bah:

I pre-ordered the limited ed. from MetalAges (thanks Deron!) and received my copy this afternoon. Included were a promo CD for Infinity Minus One, an Enchant (Blink of An Eye) poster, a Planet X photo, and a $10-off coupon for more cool MetalAges stuff.

The slipcase is very nice. Puts the pic of the cover on the webpage to shame, really. ;-) It's marked "Limited Edition," and in the lower right-hand corner is sticker "On Tour with Stratovarius 2003" with a list of EU tour dates. The extended booklet insert is _awesome_, some of the slickest I've seen. The extra photos and liner notes are worth the extra bit alone! And of course "Masquerade," which I've been wanting for a long time, is there. Ahh...

Originally posted by crimsun
I pre-ordered the limited ed. from MetalAges (thanks Deron!) and received my copy this afternoon. Included were a promo CD for Infinity Minus One, an Enchant (Blink of An Eye) poster, a Planet X photo, and a $10-off coupon for more cool MetalAges stuff.

The slipcase is very nice. Puts the pic of the cover on the webpage to shame, really. ;-) It's marked "Limited Edition," and in the lower right-hand corner is sticker "On Tour with Stratovarius 2003" with a list of EU tour dates. The extended booklet insert is _awesome_, some of the slickest I've seen. The extra photos and liner notes are worth the extra bit alone! And of course "Masquerade," which I've been wanting for a long time, is there. Ahh...

wow, thanks for rubbing it in my face :p
i'll have to download "Masqerade," I'm not gonna buy it again. :bah:

Iceman, you already have a copy of "Masquerade," so you're not missing /that/ much. The extended booklet insert is cool, though. =)