The Last 5+ Albums You Listened too

Ayreon- Into The Electric Castle
Metallica- Master Of Puppets
Jason Becker- Perpetual Burn
Symphony X- The Odyssey
Symphony X- V
Symphony X- Twilight In Olympus
Steve Vai- Fire Garden

Ya know what? You are soon going to become tired of Symphony X and DT if you keep listening to their albums over and over.

Nah...

But for what it's worth, I was listening to them on my MP3 player, and the way it's set up, it has just my fave songs, and plays through them in chronological order, so it's not actually as extreme as it looks... :D

If my memory serves me correctly...

Fates Warning - A Pleasant Shade Of Grey
Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime
Pearl Jam - Vs.
Paradise Lost - Believe In Nothing
Rush - Power Windows

Quite a strange concoction, but good stuff all around.

SymX - V
Finntroll - Trollhammeren
Borknagar - Origin, Quintessence
Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids
Hypocrisy - Virus
Aborym - Generator
Mastodon - Blood Mountain

Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
Nevermore - Dead Heart, in a Dead World
Pagan's Mind - Enigmatic Calling
Gojira - From Mars to Sirius
Disillusion - Back to Times of Splendor

What a horrible, horrible album that is.

It's growing on me and for what reason I could not say. I guess it's some consolation that they stopped with their previous style after BtToS, it's not as though they could have improved on it. :lol:

Edit: Quit while you're ahead, even if it's only after one album I guess? Cynic did it, but at least they didn't keep the name.

It's growing on me and for what reason I could not say. I guess it's some consolation that they stopped with their previous style after BtToS, it's not as though they could have improved on it. :lol:

Edit: Quit while you're ahead, even if it's only after one album I guess? Cynic did it, but at least they didn't keep the name.

There was one song that i even thought was decent on that album (i think the second track). the rest was just... ugh... and yeah, especially after such an impressive debut.