• ...Of Melancholy Burning

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
And now the "worst" song of the second album. I hope no-one gets all these polls confused (ie. thinks this is the best-song poll or something like that).

I had hard time deciding, whether or not Mine is the Grandeur... and ...Of Melancholy Burning are a same song. Finally decided to separate them, however.

-Villain (the mad poll-maker)

arghhhhhhh! man I can't decide!!!! I hope you put that some of us just can't decide on you encyclopedia ;P
cheers
fv

I can't believe someone actually voted for Punish My Heaven... It would have to be Midway through Infinity for me.

Yeah... the same thing puzzles me quite a bit as well... How could one possible vote for Punish My Heaven as the worst song on The Gallery... Other than that, Of Melancholy Burning is one of my favourite songs as well... and shouldn't be voted for as the worst either...

Face it: there are no bad songs on The Gallery, so this poll is kinda useless...

i think gallery is top 3 in death metal albums of all time, death-individual thought patterns, gallery are to my mind the best (if you see the variety in the album, at the gates-slaughter is great but the songs have less identity) . so there are no bad songs in gallery..period!

Despite what some people are saying, it appears that Midway through Infinity will "win" this poll with a wide margin. One day left to vote, if you want to change that.

-Villain