Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Emptier Still

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • At Loss for Words

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cornered (aka "Unknown)

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
voted indifferent suns, but you shouldn't be doing this, this is a pain I don't need to suffer!!!
deciding the least song, for DT's sake!!!
XD

Originally posted by rahvin
we're all in for a good laugh when the results to these polls will turn out to be identical to the ones in the 'best song' department. :)

Gee, the very same thought crossed my mind a moment ago, while I looked at the other polls... #shaking head#

There's something wrong with you all! :D

-Villain (words aren't enough to describe...)

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
I'll have to give my vote to Indifferent Suns..
What's Cornered (aka "Unknown)..??? A DT song which I don't have..(?) :confused:

it appears on the japanese version of haven and is fairly easy to find online if you don't plan to travel to tokyo anytime soon.
this is far from the first time i've heard this question on the forum, (and the title cornered also appears on the best song on haven poll) so maybe you should check other threads more often.

@villain: or do we post a list of faq on the forum?

rahvin.

I voted for Ego Drama, great song, and the piano part is beautiful, but it just didn't have lasting appeal to me.

Somewhat surprisingly Indifferent Suns is leading this poll. Fabric comes the closest, but "needs" two more votes to reach Indifferent Suns in un-popularity. There's still tomorrow left, however...

-Villain

wooooooooow......i've found out that i hadn't voted in this one!!
I wonder if it is because back then i disliked Haven quite a lot and it was difficult to decide which song sucks most :D

I still don't know what to vote for :rolleyes:

What is with this current exhumation of polls in which I have already voted, but do not find out it is so until I have wasted my (precious) time on clicking the link!?

@wazoo: i can change it if you tell me where would you like your vote to magically go to. just be aware that your next post has to be at least partly understandable for me to figure out your intentions, so try and avoid touching the enter key or any punctuation, thank you. :p