The least good song on Skydancer + Of Chaos...

Which song you dislike the most?

• Nightfall by the Shore of Time

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Crimson Winds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Bolt of Blazing Gold

• In Tears Bereaved

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Skywards

• Through Ebony Archways

• Shadow Duet

• My Faeryland Forgotten

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Alone (either version)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Of Chaos and Eternal Night

• With the Flaming Shades of Fall

• Away, Delight, Away

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, I decided to do this the longer way: having a poll for each album separately and then combine the results in one poll (btw, anyone going to gather the results of the "best song" -polls?). Starting with Skydancer, I included OCaEN there as well (with only one spot for Alone).

Comments are welcome.

-Villain

The longer way, indeed...But hey, it is the easiest and fairest way, if you ask me... Well, fairest anyway...:)

(BTW me vote´s for nightfall...)

-phyros-

Unbelieveable that everybody has voted for My faeryland and Nightfall!!!!!!!!
I am the loser who voted for "With the Flaming Shades of Fall" in case you are wondering... :rolleyes:

It's not awful...but i don't know...i rarely listen to it...and it also reminds me of "Shadowlit Facade" :hallucinations:

It's not awful...but i don't know...i rarely listen to it...and it also reminds me of "Shadowlit Facade" :hallucinations:
and that's bad????
why you ppl don't like Shadowlit Facade, it's one my DT's faves XDDDD and I love Flaming Shades too..hhehehhehe for tastes...the colors!
fv

well,actually both songs are good,but when I think of the grandeur and originality of Dark Tranquillity,these two songs sounds too :how should I say this: dull?...average?...hehe :D My taste is inexplicable ;)

Originally posted by Melancholia
Unbelieveable that everybody has voted for My faeryland and Nightfall!!!!!!!!
I am the loser who voted for "With the Flaming Shades of Fall" in case you are wondering... :rolleyes:

no way, i am that loser! ;)

and yes, poor my faeryland forgotten, i think it just needs a huge big hug from all of us, because we keep on treating it very badly and that's not the way decent people behave. ;)

rahvin.

poor faery....*hugs*

i gave mine to....dun dun DUN....Nightfall hehe. I always skip it and finally relax in the magnificence (spelling...) of Crimson Winds. :headbang:

had to throw this in: I love Flaming Shades....great song!

Hey, there's only one bad song in Skydanced + of Chaos and Eternal Night twin cd and it's My Faeryland Forgotten. And it's not actually bad, but just an average song.

Wanted to bring this "up" again...

Nightfall by the Shore of Time and My Faeryland Forgotten are "leading" this competition. Tomorrow I will combine the results for one poll.

-Villain