• Fabric

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Dissolution Factor Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edenspring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by rahvin

let me know if you want me to add one vote to tidal tantrum.

But of course you wouldn't want to vote for one of the most beautiful and underrated songs in their catalogue, now would you? If you have to vote on something from the wonderful Mind's I please let it be Dissolution Factor Red.

/Erik, not trying to influence the outcome of the poll, just here all night to give not so subtle suggestions. :)

Soulbreed
coz this and TDFOAED are the ones i like the least, and everyone votes for TDFOAED. And i like Soulbreed less. :p

Edit: btw, i was soooooooo tempted to vote off Hedon, esp since it runs no risk at this stage... :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by Onde Erik
But of course you wouldn't want to vote for one of the most beautiful and underrated songs in their catalogue, now would you?

indeed...:) although its too short-i always thought its sth like a half of song,or a bridge to tongues...

ah....ill just stop in to vote. I guess im the minority and enjoy the demo DT songs. I voted Day to End just blah.....:p

F_V (pickin away at learning new scales)

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
Nooooo... you can't vote for Tidal Tantrums, its too brilliant...

I abstain, as either Elderly Fragment or Soulbreed are going out, and I don't mind which.
Hey, don't go political :mad: Just vote off the song you like least.

@Rahvin: Yes, please. Register a vote for me on Tidal Tantrum. This because I don't want to give a vote to a song I haven't heard before. Maybe I actually will like it, if I ever get a hold on to it

I think I might consider this poll done also, as the results are already pretty clear. So, if someone wants to try and save The Dying Fragment of an Elderly Dream, do so quick, for the next round of this poll will be posted tomorrow.

-Villain

@villain: why not starting with the third group instead? i know it's hard to beat 20 votes, but 38 ppl voted on this poll, while eventually 46 ppl voted on the other one. maybe we'll get a similar number if we leave this open a couple of days more?

however, if you feel it's better to close it sooner i'll do so tomorrow in the morning.

rahvin.

Hmm... Okay, perhaps it's good to have everyone's word before drawing hasty conclusions - although there really is no question about the "winner" of this round.

Thus, we'll let this poll be here for a day or two more so that everyone can vote and I'll post the third part tomorrow.

Good night!

-Villain (yawn...)

Wanderingblade: Geeez, what is with ppl now. I just voted for the song I like least. It will probably make it to the next round anyway and maybe there will be a song I like even less.:eek: