Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabric

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Dissolution Factor Red

• Edenspring

• Total voters
Seventi - its all just good natured rivalry kinda stuff :D You don't REALLY think baby Jesus was cryin do you? For shame ;)
But if you even THINK about voting for Hours Passed in Exile...
KABLOOEEY!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!

Originally posted by seventi
@Dark_Jester: Haha, I would never place a vote on Hours passed in exile. Not for all reasons in the world. You can chill on that:D
You would do it to save Crimson Winds.

Ok, I'm gonna be fair on this one. I DID NOT DO THIS INTENTIONALLY, BUT I ACCIDENTLY PUT TWO VOTES ON TIDAL TANTRUM!! I forgott that I've already placed a vote whíle sitting on another computer at school. I just mixed these polls up!

Rahvin: Could you be so kind atd get that vote off for me?

@seventi: there you go. btw, i like you, but i have to be honest: i like tidal tantrum a lot more than you. :p
i don't know why, really. maybe it's because you never screamed "unlight flood the seeker's eye" in my ears. or maybe it's because you are much longer than 3 minutes. or possibly i don't really hear the subtle melody in you, but that's way it is. i would choose tidal tantrum over you, sorry.
so get your votes straight next time and don't make me mess up with that song again! :mad: :lol: ;)

rahvin.

soulbreed.....can't really explain why though...i had to choose one...i read on the manual that's the thing to do....

fathervic (improbable)

Originally posted by rahvin
@seventi: there you go. btw, i like you, but i have to be honest: i like tidal tantrum a lot more than you. :p
i don't know why, really. maybe it's because you never screamed "unlight flood the seeker's eye" in my ears. or maybe it's because you are much longer than 3 minutes. or possibly i don't really hear the subtle melody in you, but that's way it is. i would choose tidal tantrum over you, sorry.
so get your votes straight next time and don't make me mess up with that song again! :mad: :lol: ;)

rahvin.

Again.....:eek: I DON'T dislike that song, it is the one I like LEAST in this poll.

You should just hear me scream "unlight flood the seeker's eye"!!!

Btw, I did not get half of what you meant there Rahvin, please forgive me :cry: :eek: :mad:

@seventi: no worries, it was all in jest, and not a good one to boot. ;) it toyed oh-so-funnily with the fact that i tinkered with tidal tantrum a bit on your behalf already, and with the fact that i like that song a lot. but don't feel embarrassed if you're wondering if i'm on drugs: i'm not, but your missing the point of my rant is a credit to you as an individual. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@seventi: no worries, it was all in jest, and not a good one to boot. ;) it toyed oh-so-funnily with the fact that i tinkered with tidal tantrum a bit on your behalf already, and with the fact that i like that song a lot. but don't feel embarrassed if you're wondering if i'm on drugs: i'm not, but your missing the point of my rant is a credit to you as an individual. :)

rahvin.

I got that "oh-so-funnily" allright and that you "tinkered" on behalf of me. Isn't the fact maybe this that you should apologize for making fun out of me?:D

But maybe I should apologize for screwing you over with my votes on "Tidal Tantrum"? Whatever it takes to keep our relationship safe and sound:lol: :lol:

Okay, I think we can call this poll done already - The Dying Fragment of an Elderly Dream got the boot. Rahvin, please unstick this thread and close the poll. I'll make the poll for the 2nd round of this part 2 (and the 1st round of part 4) tomorrow.

-Villain

Good result. Somebody should make Villain a mod for the duration of the survivor, it would make things a lot simpler. :D

@villain: right away. ;)

@ormir: i guess at least the "closing the poll after a certain date" part can be done by everyone posting a poll. as for sticking, i will never ever share my sticky privilege with any of you low-brow ppl. :p :loco:

rahvin.