the links thread

they showed that match live here, tho i didnt watch it, i found out from the news reports and that. poor lad. like that cameroon player last summer. i smell steroids. :(

Way to shocking to be true I tell ya. It feels just horrible man...just horrible...I had never actually seen anyone die in real time...Rest in Peace Miki!

Music helps with overcoming these situations...here are two vids from the A Perfect Circle gig in Portugal I mentioned....Backstreet Boys cover included ( :ill: )

http://www.videos.pt.vu/

Sound and image are not that good and certainly do not give you the wonderful impression and ambience we all got there. Cheers.

sol83 said:
they showed that match live here, tho i didnt watch it, i found out from the news reports and that. poor lad. like that cameroon player last summer. i smell steroids. :(
Fehér was not on the initial team mate. He never was, so why the fuck would he take steroids? :( Damn, I felt like shit after watching all that live. SL Benfica is my fave team BTW...It's frightening to know that a young and healthy player such as Miki can go like this...it can happen to all of us then...