The Lisbon Gig

That's great, a duplicate post! With a dual error in grammar even! :Spin:

So she's like that when she laughs, ayye, she's still beautiful :D

After the gig day 2:
meandthem.jpg

Soundcheck day 1:
soundcheck2.jpg

Cheers for the pics everyone!

looks nice with the cello in addition. Though i agree with Irene that the venue looks posh, but hey whatever.

there's nothing posh about this venues believe me! both belong to the youth institute and usually concerts are free.
the sound is a bit shitty but thanks to our great sound engeneer, everything went out very well :)
and yes, to add a cello was an excellent idea but you must hear it yourselves!

Naay, actually, I thought it'd be boring first, but it's not, you know, the personal charm and all :D

Tori Amos was boring though, to a certain extent.

RottenAngel said:
there's nothing posh about this venues believe me! both belong to the youth institute and usually concerts are free.
the sound is a bit shitty but thanks to our great sound engeneer, everything went out very well :)
and yes, to add a cello was an excellent idea but you must hear it yourselves!
ah yeah alright, i was just judging from the pic. And i really like to hear it myself for sure, it's just that there is no concert around here, so there would be only one possibility to get to hear it ;)

Morpheus said:
it's just that there is no concert around here, so there would be only one possibility to get to hear it ;)
zer0 said he's been trying to fix sth for Germany as well, but hasn't been successful yet. He'll try to put sth together for early next year though. So there's hope. ;)
And btw, you could still catch a bus or train to Vienna. ;)