The lovely lines in the sky....

Dr_Extreem

The Good Doctor
Jul 26, 2004
Sydney
www.wayoftheextreme.com
Anyone ever looked up at the sky and wondered what those planes were doing? Just making a single line then stopping. Then going around and doing another, then another, then another..... Do you ever look up?

I wonder what that is they are spraying us with?

Aluminum Oxide maybe?

But I must say.... They do look pretty!

Peace my Brothers

The Good Doctor

Dr_Extreem said:
Aluminum Oxide maybe?

It depends, if it stays in the sky for longer than half an hour people call it chemtrails, shorter: it's called contrails. So, I hope those are just contrails you're seeing. :)

Deadly said:
It depends, if it stays in the sky for longer than half an hour people call it chemtrails, shorter: it's called contrails. So, I hope those are just contrails you're seeing. :)

We played a gig last weekend and I shit you not man, we got sprayed over 50 times! We got a photo of a crazy one. And yes, they stayed in the skies for over an hour so it was pretty fucked.

METALSTOCK2005-CrazyChemtrails.jpg

Pretty big aye?

Hmm, looking at the sky, eh? ... And that's upward, eh? ... Hmm... I'll have to try that sometime, looking up. How does that work, I hope I don't have to like, tilt my head or something cause that's too much work...

Dr_Extreem said:
I can recomend you to a book....

"Using your eyes for fucking idiots!"

www.iamamoron.com
:tickled: Man that's f'king hilarious! That's a site that everyone that should see! Now, in my attempt to keep the peace here, I will assume you were NOT calling me a moron.
"Why do I explain myself when everyone's an idiot but me" - 'Born Again Idiot' by ANTHRAX