what the hell is in the sky?

Dick Sirloin

please... stay safe
Jan 6, 2004
I just got home and there are some EERIWIDSS things in the sky! They look like spotlight beams, kinda gray against the backdrop of stars, very clearly defined. That's what I thought they were at first. However, on closer inspection, I realized that it's something else. It seems to start somewhere over the woods (I can't see its origin, but there is clearly nothing projecting it) and extends WAY beyond the reach of a spotlight off almost to the opposite horizon. And the base of it seems to be curved, then it straightens out. And it looks close, as if it's only about 100 feet above the house. There's a smaller one running almost parallel to it off in the near distance.

What the fuck is this?

(BTW I live way out in the boonies, so it's apparently not light pollution)

OK, I took some pics with my stepdad's digital camera. I'm not sure if they showed up very well, if at all.

The Dick returns, anus intactus. I haven't seen any aliens. However, I am attempting to contact them by listening to Merzbow. We'll see what happens.

Fuckin shit, the images didn't come through on this shitty camera. You can't even see the stars! :bah:

THEY WERE THERE, I TELL YOU!

hahahahaha

I remember one time this same thing happened to me.

turns out they were just aurorae ..

so, not quite the same.