The Machine Girl = Coolest film ever made

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
I could go on for hours listing all the shit in this movie. It literally has everything a good movie should have (ninjas, Japanese school girl with a gun for their arm, hammers, 500000 gallons of blood, etc.) and then some shit you didn't even know existed!

If you haven't seen it...

SEE IT.

With asian films, you have to wade through a lot of shit ones, but there's always a few that payoff... Machine Girl being one of them.

Oh, but then you still can't disagree about the amount of shit films that are plowed out of that area though... luckily when you're outside of asia, there tends to be a filter and the shit stays there.

Oh, but then you still can't disagree about the amount of shit films that are plowed out of that area though... luckily when you're outside of asia, there tends to be a filter and the shit stays there.

To be honest, I think that there's a much higher percentage of shit films made in the US, not to mention that every single US attempt at remaking any Asian horror films has failed horribly (Ringu, Ju-on, Dark Water, One Missed Call etc)

:puke:

To be honest, I think that there's a much higher percentage of shit films made in the US, not to mention that every single US attempt at remaking any Asian horror films has failed horribly (Ringu, Ju-on, Dark Water, One Missed Call etc)

:puke:

Good Ol Hollywood: Raping someone else's IP, several million dollars in profit at a time.