The Maudlin of the Well forum

Thortyir said:
We don't know this band in Europe... For my part, first time I hear this name! /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

I know this band for some time now. The record-seller guy said that i would like it, so i gave it a try and he was right... (btw, twas in the shop next to biebob) It's a pretty good band and VERY hard to get into. Harder than devin townsend ;) The band is sometimes called "the next king crimson", and that means a lot!!

Thortyir said:
Sorry for my crappy english...
*I think you're right*

Bambi is TRUE and RIGHT at the same time.

But I must tell you their language is way more understandable than this island gibberish advocated here :)

For example... what does it mean "I eat my hands cause my legs are crying, you broke my neck cause I snapped my spine" :confused: :)

Blue Taste said:
I know this band for some time now. The record-seller guy said that i would like it, so i gave it a try and he was right... (btw, twas in the shop next to biebob) It's a pretty good band and VERY hard to get into. Harder than devin townsend /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif The band is sometimes called "the next king crimson", and that means a lot!!

Hey, I like King Crimson! "In the court of the crimson king" is BRILLIANT!

Anyway, I like twisted music, maybe I'll try it! :)
Thanks for the tip! ;):cool:

and dhatura. you just open a thread on their site and say that theyre shit.

pity its unappropriate to attack the opethboard cause we did that once already hmhm :)

Mariner said:
and dhatura. you just open a thread on their site and say that theyre shit.

pity its unappropriate to attack the opethboard cause we did that once already hmhm :)

I'm too cowardly to attack them face-to-face. I think first we should work our way into their forum as if we were fans of The Maudlin of the Well and then start our subversive activity from the inside.

i dont like the katatoniaboard... its like the most of their music.
and they lost it again (well... kind of) with their latest effort... snif

Funny Pieter, funny :(
I might declare a big war against the Wellies. (if no-one else does it)
Prepare yourself for a big fight, they have a big army, they're tough guys, BUT they're American, so you see there's hope. Oh and I think we should not say that we're from the Anathema amry, we're a secret.

I think they are cool, they make funny threads.
The katatonia forum deserves more to get a good hiding. If you decide to attack them anyway I recommend you don't try to fraternize. Remember they are all Americans ... collateral damage,friendly fire and that...