The Megadeth forum is pathetic

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
I tried to sign in there to see what the big deal is, and Mustaine has it set up to where you can't even post anything until a moderator studies your post and verifies it. It feels like a dictatorship just being on the Megadeth forums, it's truly sad that they can't run a normal forum down there without someone crying like a baby over a bunch of unknown people's posts. I recommend Mustaine lighten up or just end the damn thing because all he wants is people to pay money to join his stupid fucking fanclub. If he truly cared about his fans he wouldn't charge people money to chat with him. The poor people deserve to talk to their idol too, but that's what he treats them like... poor bums. If anyone is the Hypochristian, it's MUSTAINE.

Yeah he took away a bunch of stuff that used to be on the forums last year and then put them in the pay section.Saying he wanted to give the fan club members more stuff.Like all that swag and special shit they already had wasn't enough.It's all just money.He even made it so you can only read the full band member posts if you are in the fan club..They make it sound like it doesn't matter if you've supported them for years REAL fans pay.

I tried to sign in there to see what the big deal is, and Mustaine has it set up to where you can't even post anything until a moderator studies your post and verifies it. It feels like a dictatorship just being on the Megadeth forums, it's truly sad that they can't run a normal forum down there without someone crying like a baby over a bunch of unknown people's posts. I recommend Mustaine lighten up or just end the damn thing because all he wants is people to pay money to join his stupid fucking fanclub. If he truly cared about his fans he wouldn't charge people money to chat with him. The poor people deserve to talk to their idol too, but that's what he treats them like... poor bums. If anyone is the Hypochristian, it's MUSTAINE.

Diva Mustaine.

Oh man. I help out with a forum & am deleting a lot of spam for watches as we speak, never mind the "WOW gold" & "UGG boots" spam multiple posts.

Imagine what a forum the size of the Megadeth forums must get!? If they have the ability to approve the new members' first few posts, more power to them.

Taking it personally- really?

thats total BS. You can post whatever you want. There is no waiting once you post something.........just like here. Its people like you that make everything surrounding the guy negative. Maybe get your facts right before you spew your bullshit everywhere. :heh:

Megadeth is overhyped and boring as fuck. No edge to them. A bunch of nerdy technical studio musicians on a stage. Testament should be much more popular and respected than Megadeth who has but out some seriously awful music.

I don't know why so many people always talk about Megadeth like they are so amazing. The big 4 shouldn't even have them on it. Testament should be there in its place

I enjoy a bit of a Joey as much as the next man...unfortunately the next man is Neil Turbin. Good luck with the tribute band.

it might be that you have limited posting abilities when you sign up, ive seen some forums do that. haha he probably had to start modding it cause everyone would shit on him (i mean lets be honest he is a total douche a lot of the time........)

also, testement over megadeth in the big 4? you MUST be high. i saw testement in july, and granted they played a lot of new stuff, but i found myself pretty bored (long time thrash fan also). old megadeth/slayer/metallica were the craziest shit ever back in the day, still is. ill agree their new albums are....well i avoid them :p

plus testement have sold far less albums, if you want to go down that route (which i usually dont). i found that anthrax could be substituted though, theyre great, but.....there arent any albums that are solid and perfect all the way through

i dunno, 2 cents from another thrash lover, not tryin to start shit but i do love a good debate

and to end i will say UM>>>>>>>>megadeth forum (from all the shit ive heard over the years)

You know as long time Thrash fan I can honestly say the term Big4 doesn't really mean shit to me.Especially the way some of these people in the bands are now saying it, like it makes them better than all these other bands.Oh we're the big4! we're part of the big4! we are legend! Well that's fine,they are, but to me they are no better than a lot of bands and in some cases much much worse.I don't put much weight on album sales,this is thrash it's supposed to be underground.In fact the more you sell the farther from Thrash you probably are.Brittany spears sells tons of albums also,that doesn't make it good.

i agree redfly,there are loadsa bands i dont like but loadsa people do and most bands I like people i know dont like them like kittie anyone haha but at the same time personal taste. I dont think the big four matters all that much really! But i do think the megadeth forums are stupid with the blocks on things like the chat etc for people who pay to use the site its quite cruel as I know alot of people who save ages for bands cds etc,paying for a website like in that aspect is a bit well tight tbh! its meant to be about the music right....Not the asthectics!