The Metalfest shows

JAARON

Sep 14, 2003
Boston Fuckin Mass
Visit site
I'd like to thank everyone who came out to see us (especially in Jersey :headbang: ) We got bigger plans in the works and we're looking forward to seeing you guys on the road in the very near future. Until then, CHEERS, jON- M.O.D

JAARON said:
I'd like to thank everyone who came out to see us (especially in Jersey :headbang: ) We got bigger plans in the works and we're looking forward to seeing you guys on the road in the very near future. Until then, CHEERS, jON- M.O.D
>
>
Whats up Jon? it's QBall from Terminal Fix, just wanted to say what's up, and im glad to have met you guys, we had a FUCKIN Blast. their couldn't be a cooler group of guys anywhere. your set was off the hook that night at the cricket club too (dump).
anyhow drop me a line when you on your way to Indiana and we will return the hospitality, nothing like getting tea baged from the dog while i slept on the couch (haha). Tell Billy i said whats up and the rest of the guys peace and goodluck with M.O.D :hotjump:

www.terminalfixmusic.com

Whats up Qball? are you the one who was at the Valpo Anthrax show and asked me if I could get you on the bus? or get some shit signed, I think you had a old record. I to am from Gary Indiana

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Whats up Qball? are you the one who was at the Valpo Anthrax show and asked me if I could get you on the bus? or get some shit signed, I think you had a old record. I to am from Gary Indiana

hey whats up man, yup that was me, whats up? hows shit going with you? i see your a big M.O.D fan killer. we had a blast in jersey. some pics on our website check it out. peace man...Q
www.terminalfixmusic.com

Stop tea-baggin people you sick fuck.
MOD should play the Taylor St. Rat, the most brutal hardcore underground club anywhere. This is where it all started. People shittin themselves, puking, bleeding, all the good shit.
I remeber at the Jersey fest Milano said "Punks not dead.... it just sucks".

Your wrong Milano

Dr. Evil is pist.

QBALL said:
>
>
Whats up Jon? it's QBall from Terminal Fix, just wanted to say what's up, and im glad to have met you guys, we had a FUCKIN Blast. their couldn't be a cooler group of guys anywhere. your set was off the hook that night at the cricket club too (dump).
anyhow drop me a line when you on your way to Indiana and we will return the hospitality, nothing like getting tea baged from the dog while i slept on the couch (haha). Tell Billy i said whats up and the rest of the guys peace and goodluck with M.O.D :hotjump:

www.terminalfixmusic.com

What's up QBall. I'm glad you guys had a cool time. Hopefully we'll have a show set up with you guys for when we head out to Indianapolis. Til then, ROCK ON :headbang: