What's up Everyone!!!

JAARON

Sep 14, 2003
Boston Fuckin Mass
Visit site
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm highly grateful to be afforded the oppurtunity to be playing guitar in M.O.D with Billy Milano, a METAL/HARDCORE Legend. As you may already know, M.O.D will be playing exclusive shows during the month of March and BIGGER plans are already in the works! You can expect nothing less than 110% from me as I will do my best to make certain that the HATE TANK will continue to ride on!!! If you have any questions or wanna talk some shit, feel free to post em or email me at JAARON777@yahoo.com I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting you guys on the road. CHEERS to you guys and all other M.O.D future endeavors
THANX, jON- M.O.D :headbang:

Here's an interesting question to start with, Billy asked us in a previous thread what bands we would like to see on Killith Fair, what bands would you like to see.

Also, have you ever heard of Macabre, if not check em out at www.murdermetal.com You guys are playing with them in Tampa, I hopefully will get to make it, but I am originally from St Louis and am currently living in Orlando and living off of financial aid so funds aren't too good.Oh yeah, not many of the friends I've made here like metal. But hopefully I'll get to make it and buy you a congratulations shot of Wild Turkey.............DUDE,YOU'RE GETTIN TO PLAY WITH MILANO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to meet you and to talk to you if/when you come to Europe to play with M.O.D.!
Have you been practicing M.O.D. songs already with the band? What's the first M.O.D.-song that you learned to play? And what's you're favorite (until now)?

C.U. :headbang:

The Killith Fair- (Realistically) I wouldn't mind touring alongside Suicidal Tendencies, Superjoint Ritual, Biohazard, Life of Agony, Type O Negative, Misfits Reunion (HAHA), King Diamond/Mercyful Fate Reunion, Immortal, Burnt by the Sun, Soilent Green etc... A good mixture of METAL/HARDCORE bands with some newblood also.

The band will begin rehearsing next week and will go until we leave for Tampa.
My favorite M.O.D tunes are HateTank, Get up and Dance, Rally NYC ( but it should be Rally BOSTON!!! HAHA), Clubbin Seals, Making Friends, Assghanistan, and WIGGA......FUCK EM

Whenever you wanna shoot some Wild Turkey, I'm more than obliged! :worship:

JAARON said:
The Killith Fair- (Realistically) I wouldn't mind touring alongside Suicidal Tendencies, Superjoint Ritual, Biohazard, Life of Agony, Type O Negative, Misfits Reunion (HAHA), King Diamond/Mercyful Fate Reunion, Immortal, Burnt by the Sun, Soilent Green etc... A good mixture of METAL/HARDCORE bands with some newblood also.

My favorite M.O.D tunes are HateTank, Get up and Dance, Rally NYC ( but it should be Rally BOSTON!!! HAHA), Clubbin Seals, Making Friends, Assghanistan, and WIGGA......FUCK EM

Immortal broke up almost a year ago now ;)

yo what up j.............im sure ill hear it when i get to jersey this week....just want you to know that youll always be RIBBY to me. o_O

JAARON said:

King Diamond/Mercyful Fate are still together...King is getting ready for the European leg of his Puppetmaster tour...