The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

How are you getting to Leeds mate?

By coach, it departs Glasgow at 11.00am arrives in Leeds at 5.10pm having an overnight stay in Jurys Inn, which is £49 and then depart the following day at 11.40am and arrive back in Glasgow at 5.40pm

Yeah Evile forumers meet-up in Leeds!

Are you sure you wanna meet me Dave?????

:lol::lol::lol:

That's if I can convince someone to come with me, Gordon has just flat out refused :/

You are more than welcome to join me if you wish

Exactly.

No, im just not a massive fan of big meet ups. Im a little shy... until im bladdered.

Meet ups are great - I met my wife via a fan meet-up. I was a moderator on the Kerrang forum years ago, and she posted too. I mentioned I like Paradise Lost, and there was a gig of theirs happening. She mentioned she liked them too, so I invited her along to join in a meetup that a group of us fans had (we'd already become friends through other gig meets).....end result is we ended up together. Then 6 months later we organised the 1st Kerrang forum meet up and all hell broke loose :D

Anyway.....if you're shy, it doesn't matter. Join in and meet like-minded souls ;)

I am a fucking tool, these are december, not this weekend.
London for me hopefully!

:lol: Fool!

Yeah Evile forumers meet-up in Leeds!

Deal!

By coach, it departs Glasgow at 11.00am arrives in Leeds at 5.10pm having an overnight stay in Jurys Inn, which is £49 and then depart the following day at 11.40am and arrive back in Glasgow at 5.40pm

I'm pretty sure you can get a hotel for less that 49 bucks mate. Sorry I'm a bit late with that one.

I shall be heading to Leeds for this, still debating London... I need to head home at some point so might make it a twofer... That said, nights out in Leeds and London, and petrolium from Newcastle to Oxfordshire and back is gonna make my wallet sad, so maybe I'll just stick to Leeds.

I am happy to pay £49 for a twin room, so I am fine, as long I have a place to stay overnight when I am down in Leeds, thats all I am concerned about

I must admit I am looking forward to meeting most of you peeps in the flesh for the 1st time

You won't be saying that when you see me! I guess I'd better bring the mask, just in case.

That will help, you putting on a mask, good idea, it will help me to recognise you, you should be able too recognise me even though you have never met me, if in doubt just watch the Evile bonus Dvd and you will see me with Mike doing the faces and saying "Evile"

057.gif

I was thinking for after we first meet, when you get repulsed by my face. I have a mask of a regular face for certain public occasions. You'll spot me though, I dress a bit more metal these days, but basically look like my avatar.