The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

Me just back from the show in Wakefield,which had a decent turnout.
Rios in Leeds is in vicar lane,the travelodge in only a few yards away,but make sure you book the right one(vicar lane) as there is 2,if your comin for more that one night,book them seperate as it works out cheaper,i will probably come down for 2 or 3 nights as Leeds is a great city!

According to facebook, tickets are on sale for both nights, I will be pissed off if this is the case as there is nothing online where I can purchase my ticket,

Can someone clear this up for me how I can get my ticket for the Leeds show as I have already paid my coach fare and my hotel room

don't worry you can just pay on the dooor,

you lot are going to be seriously impressed at some of the stuff you'll be able to try and win in the raffles....

some awesome bands have been hugely generous and donated things to the cause. slayer, iron maiden, ozzy, sabbat and andy sneap, james lomenzo... loads more to come.... exciting stuff for a good heavy metal goodbye to mike.

Can I ask a favour just in the off-chance that due to the amount of people attending Leeds they may make it a limit only, to ensure that I can get in, the last thing I would want is a 6 hour coach journey only to be told "Sorry Mate it's full and you can't get in".

It's good to hear and see other bands being extremely generous with their donations and stuff

Yeah, I'm kinda worrying about the same thing to be honest. Are they selling tickets in advance at the venue? I may convince a Huddersfieldian to go get me one before hand if so.

Yeah, I'm kinda worrying about the same thing to be honest. Are they selling tickets in advance at the venue? I may convince a Huddersfieldian to go get me one before hand if so.

Do we know of any Huddersfieldians in the room??????

*Looks around the room*

musik29.gif

Hah! I was thinking more of people that I know head to Leeds on a regular basis, but never mind.

And thanks for spelling it out Siobhan, not sure I'd have worked it out from the smileys :lol:

Can I ask a favour just in the off-chance that due to the amount of people attending Leeds they may make it a limit only, to ensure that I can get in, the last thing I would want is a 6 hour coach journey only to be told "Sorry Mate it's full and you can't get in".

It's good to hear and see other bands being extremely generous with their donations and stuff
If you go to Rios website http://www.rios-leeds.com it gives you the option of buying tickets from different outlets,just checked there are not on sale yet,but i am sure they will be soon,but since its in the biggest part of the venue(Rios has 3 rooms) which holds a 1,000 it wont be a problem.:headbang:

Our time will come. Maybe Evile will be like Metallica and not play on their home continent for years, instead playing most of their shows across the Atlantic.

That's a rubbish plan. If they spend most of their time in the States, who'd feed their cats? :lol:

we haven't donated it, the bands whose stuff it is have donated it...

Does that mean that Maiden personally donated stuff for Mike? If so that's pretty damn impressive!