The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

Is there going to be a "sorry its full" if i'm late. And is there a time or anything like that cause I can't seem to find one..................

If the tickets you can direct from the venue in person sell out then people can't get in - If all tickets are sold on the door you won't be able to get in - best to be safe and get some tickets direct from the venue in person before the shows.

I'm fuckin screwed then, I have paid for my coach fare and booked my hotel room, it will be a fuckin waste if I can't get in

Matt, Ol if you are reading this, can you get me my ticket so I am guaranteed entry and I will pay you the cost of the ticket when I see you guys in Leeds

Cheers

Yes I am going to Leeds, I will be travelling from Glasgow, staying overnight in Leeds and then travel back to Glasgow the following day

I would be grateful if someone could actually help me out in regards to purchasing a ticket as I said earlier, I wouldn't want to waste my journey if I couldn't get in because it's full

Well I might be taking a trip to Leeds this week, if you want I'll pick up a ticket for you provided you give me the moolah upon your arrival :p

If you could, that would be fuckin fantastic, of course you would get yer moolah, I am totally and utterly trustworthy, but it wouldn't upon my arrival of course seeing that I would of course, have to check it at the hotel, grab something to eat and then take a taxi to the destination where we would all meet before goingto Rio's, that's when I would give you your moolah :heh:

Nah seriously, I would be eternally thankful if you could get me a ticket on my behalf as I think more people will turn up than 1st expected.

I will of course make sure that you will get a pint off me :kickass:

Thanks Dave

Likewise!

If any more of you need a ticket picking up then let me know ASAP

Mind if I jump on the bandwagon? Saves me asking someone who's not going to treck down to Rios for something they're not concerned with.

Rock n roll! Much appreciated sir, will be sure to reimburse you promptly on the night. I'll get you a pint too. Or a WHAM! bar, your choice.

Just to reiterate, tickets for the show have to be bought FROM THE VENUE in person, for cash. You can buy tickets on the door, but I'd recommend getting advance tickets from Leeds Rios (in person) or The Worlds End Bar (in person)

In person.

In Person.

Just to reiterate, tickets for the show have to be bought FROM THE VENUE in person, for cash. You can buy tickets on the door, but I'd recommend getting advance tickets from Leeds Rios (in person) or The Worlds End Bar (in person)

In person.

In Person.

That's why we aren't talking about booking them online mate. Unless there's some rule that each person has to actually buy their own personal ticket in person?