The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

Haha I'm always willing to elp out Slatanic - however, in the even that I can't buy all tickets on Wednesday then I'll be sure to pick up yours either on Friday or on the morning of the 7th since I'll be there really fucking early.

Haha I'm always willing to elp out Slatanic - however, in the even that I can't buy all tickets on Wednesday then I'll be sure to pick up yours either on Friday or on the morning of the 7th since I'll be there really fucking early.

It so happens I'll be in Leeds on the 5th, so if you've not got the cash or whatever get Slatanic's over mine. Just let me know mate!

Some questions for someone who doesn't know about Paypal.....

I live in the US, meaning I have no British pounds, will it convert it for me?
How much US Dollars would that come out to?
Its safe a secure?

Thanks in advance.

Paypal converts it automatically.
£7.50 is approx $12.50 at the moment, exact amount depends on the conversion rate paypal will use.
Yes it is safe and secure!

Awesome.
2 Raffle tickets coming my way! :)
Thanks for the help!

EDIT - FUCK
The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
Now what? :(

Awesome.
2 Raffle tickets coming my way! :)
Thanks for the help!

EDIT - FUCK
The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
Now what? :(

Email them and ask why. Maybe check out FAQ. What kinda card are you using?

Right, I didn't have enough moolah to pay for your ticket Styxx so I didn't get ya one :( Hope thats okay. However, Slatanic has one as do I and two of my band mates. If anyone else wanted me to pick up a ticket, tough shit!

No worries squire, I'll get someone else to do it. Looking forward to it!

Right, I didn't have enough moolah to pay for your ticket Styxx so I didn't get ya one :( Hope thats okay. However, Slatanic has one as do I and two of my band mates. If anyone else wanted me to pick up a ticket, tough shit!

Thank you very much Dave, your pint will be awaiting your lips on 7/12/09

Without sounding slushy, I really do want to thank you from the very bottom of my heart at the generosity you showed in helping out a fellow metalhead in need, it takes a special man to do such an honourable favour for a complete stranger and no doubt when we do eventually meet it will be the start of a true and faithful friendship that will know no bounds (Except for the sex, thats the only boundry I will insist on :lol::lol::lol:)

Thank you

how very slushy :lol:
but it does show how the metal community is different to the others, Dave let me stop at his so I could see Evile and i had never met him before, i just wish i had mentioned those boundaries but sadly i forgot, much to my regret :lol:

how very slushy :lol:
but it does show how the metal community is different to the others, Dave let me stop at his so I could see Evile and i had never met him before, i just wish i had mentioned those boundaries but sadly i forgot, much to my regret :lol:

Oh thank you for giving me such a laugh there, I was almost tempted to say that I was fuckin envious that you didn't set the boundries and what have you till I realised that

1) I am completely sober
2) I haven't slept all night
3) it's 10.45am and it's too early for the blue joke I was about to give

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha Dale don't go mudying waters here, you wanted it! :lol:

Seriously though, if theres anything I can do to help pople out then I'll do what I can. Yeah I'll call your band gay and kick you in the balls for no reason, but I'm actually nice when the situation calls for it aha. Sometimes toonice for my own good, but fuck it :lol:

Yeah I'll call your band gay and kick you in the balls for no reason, but I'm actually nice when the situation calls for it aha.

:lol: That's what I used to do to Matt!

Until he got the restraining order :(

Your band's gay Matt!

It's ok, I just offset the meanness with some good lovin' in the merch thread :D

"Good love, six nine, nine, six nine"

Who's coming down then?

Remember advance tickets have to be bought IN PERSON from the venues for £8 or £10 on the door. But it could may well sell out.

All proceeds go to Mike's family