The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

One of the best gigs of the year...
The covers set was an awesome addition to the night, very fitting. The atmosphere was great, and the support for Mike was overwhelming.
My eye is a bit purple after getting hit in the face, but I think my friend Steve is probably feeling a lot worse after nosediving off the stage a couple of times lol...
Prooobably shouldn't have drank as much as I felt AWFUL going to my exam at 9am this morning but it was worth it as I had a lot of fun.

Hmm odd, anyway, just sent that money through to you!

Got it thanks :D

but I think my friend Steve is probably feeling a lot worse after nosediving off the stage a couple of times lol...
Prooobably shouldn't have drank as much as I felt AWFUL going to my exam at 9am this morning but it was worth it as I had a lot of fun.

I skipped school today and i didn't even drink :p I think steve was mentioned on UKthrash about diving off :p

Moi.jpg

P7100003.jpg

P7100002.jpg

Yeah, that's me. You couldn't exactly miss me, I'm not exactly inconspicuous!:rolleyes:

I felt for the guy that did the stage dive and just bounced off the crowd and onto the floor!

I made an attempt to catch him, as I knew how it was going to end up. He didn't hit as hard as he could have.

Checked in on him after the gig and he okay, but his mates were going to keep an eye and get him to hospital today if he was feeling the effects.

I stood out like a sore thumb in the pit - when I went in, I had an Evile shirt on but it got too hot so off that came and I'm stood there in an old white Aerosmith shirt.

I still fucking ache - my bruises have bruises on them.

Immensely wish I could've been there. Looked like an amazing night and a very fitting tribute to Mike! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh Ben can sing :)

Love how he does it like how James does it live. With all the "yeahs" and changes in the right places. And introducing the drummer in the solo section haha!

But what has annoyed me is this from the video:
The whole set was filmed. www.freewebs.com/davestrades

Looks like itll only be for trade......

Should we email him and say look yknow, it wasnt just a normal gig can you give us the masters? We could like send him money for them.