The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

:worship:That leeds vid was awesome. i saw more on that than i did at the show. I got some great pics on the night but for some bent reason i'm not allowed to post attachments. I was really hoping for a tribute shirt to be sold at the gigs. If one is released i shall buy it immediately.

From my persepective on Tuesday night, it looked like the London gig was filmed too. I saw at least 2 proper cameras at different locations during the evening.

And who the fuck made you the boss?

Dave, I know you have to protect your internet cred and all, but now is not the time for violence.
Just ask the dude to post it somewhere, please? I don't see that the problem would be......

Just think of all the people (myself included) who couldn't make it to the show and DESPERATELY wanna see it (myself included) :lol:
Think of the children! :lol:

Don't give me 'internet cred' shit-for-brains. I just find it repulsive that some people complain about another person's policy - if it doesn't suit you, then yea. Sucks to be you. But don't fucking whine about it.

Don't give me 'internet cred' shit-for-brains. I just find it repulsive that some people complain about another person's policy - if it doesn't suit you, then yea. Sucks to be you. But don't fucking whine about it.

Oh, trust me, I wasn't giving you credit for anything, except being an ass maybe. And I find it repulsive that you responded in the way you did. You could've just say ":lol: I'll see what I can do." The man was obviously joking about TELLING him to post it. And whining? We all whine here Dave, even you.

But like I said, this is no place for an argument. We'll take this to another thread if you want to though.

ON TOPIC : Does anyone have a setlist? I'm curious to see what was played. Thanks in advance! :kickass: