The mini site has opened!

The samples sound good, some of them sound really different from anything they have done before, Jonas singing sounds different in some songs and sooo good!!
But now I have to put it out of my head otherwise the wait will be too hard!

So I checked out the rest of the site and found this little comment in the credits from Anders

anders: katrin, the little guy in the womb, emil, nalle & the rest of my family, fellow musicians & all my close and distant friends from here and beyond.

Anders and his girl are having a baby??
If so, Congratulations !!!

maybe it's old news and I just missed it?

Will there be a single released before the album?

Anyone remember anything said about that?

I was all set to order until I saw my total came out to almost 25 bucks! I guess I'll be picking it up in store. For half the price I think an mp3 of Ashen will do. I really hope it's not a must have track ...

I was all set to order until I saw my total came out to almost 25 bucks ...! I guess I'll be picking it up in store. For half the price I think an mp3 of Ashen will do. I really hope it's not a must have track.

I really wish they would at least have a special US edition with the track.

$25 usd??

Is that expensive hehe?

Thats the price of a standard CD in OZ, man I aint complainin'

Yeah, as Trent Reznor said, "the record companies are rippin' you Aussies off!"

Then again you guys also get ripped on video games. Not to mention the censorship ...

I was all set to order until I saw my total came out to almost 25 bucks! I guess I'll be picking it up in store. For half the price I think an mp3 of Ashen will do. I really hope it's not a must have track ...

Yeah...I can wait, too.

Ordered both the CD and the Vinyl. I was hoping for a deluxe version of the CD instead of a vinyl but oh well. I guess if something else comes out I will probably by that too. :kickass: