The Mirror's Truth samples

Interesting. I can't find it on any of the other torrent sites i use. Have you tried it?

No i haven't tried it, don't trust that shit:)
I am going to wait for the release of the single. That will be more interesting. You hear it in good sound and you can discuss it with you guys here on the forum.

And btw the ending of the eraser sample sounds GREAT, seems like there is a really sweet guitar there. I really can't wait no longer!!:kickass:

the new single sounds awesome, sucks cause it won't be released in canada, hopfully gigantour will provide some
awaiting the album
In Flames We Trust
P.S. if you don't like in flames, i got TWO WORDS FOR YA...

God damn. What the fuck happened, In Flames. I can't even say your name anymore without a small feeling of disgust in my belly. Seriously, what the fuck happened to this band. God damnit, I feel like selling off all of my in flames cds now since they are going the way of metallica, but I just can't bring myself to it.

There is no such thing as a leak, according to the Everdying forums. Hope it never will be, until the album is out!

The last I heard, Nuclear Blast used unique watermarks on their promos, so they can nail whoever leaks them.

Anyway...

The samples aren't very impressive. Reminds me a lot of Come Clarity.

Ummm the people bashing new In Flames still have no lives....Alright we get it...you been doing this since 2002...Noone cares anymore...We like them still....Its 2008 They don't sound like they did in 99 anymore...You knew you were gonna hate it so Why even come in here to bash.

:worship:

I heard disconnected...everything was cool with the song except the solo...it had that zombie inc. moment but it only lasted like a second...they should've added a long solo to this song but oh well I liked the main riffs..anders to me sounds good.

How come they played Disconnected? I thought they were supposed to be premeiring "The Mirrors Truth" tonight?

I cant wait to hear Disconnected though.