The Miscellaneous Thread

berternieanddarth.jpg

Thought I'd post this here.

GORGOROTH Guitarist Sentenced To Three Years In Prison For Rape - May 8, 2005
GORGOROTH guitarist Infernus (real name: Roger Tiegs) was sentenced in a Norwegian court to three years in prison for rape. The incident happened April 27, 2004 when Tiegs, 34, and a friend, 32, brought a 29-year-old woman they met at a nightclub called Garage in Bergen back to Tiegs' appartment after closing hours. The two men allegedly punched the woman in the face and forced her to have sex with them. The defendants admitted that they had sex with the woman, but claimed it was consensual.

"The verdict is full of factual errors and lacks logic and reason. I'm convinced that both these men are innoncent," the defense attorney, Jørgen Riple, told the Norwegian newspaper Bergens Tidende.

Tiegs and his friend, whose name has not been disclosed by the media, were each ordered to pay 100,000 NOK (approximately $16,000) in court costs and an additional 55,000 NOK (approximately $9,000) in punitive damages.

Both men have appealed the verdict.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=276391

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Ahhhhh thanks. Ive always wanted to make friends with a grindcore fanboy. Which is undoubtedly the worst version of metal ever.

Better to listen to unintelligent music than for one to be unintelligent himself, buddy. Grindcore isn't all I listen to, trust me.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
My philosophy is "does she have a mouth??" Then shes my kinda women. Unless shes huge or ugly. Or has sharp teeth which believe me I ran into one time on the back of a school bus. God I cringed and hurried up and finished, I almost cried. I get tired of all that homo shit. I cant wait till i can have a STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE!!! I cant now because gays think Im flaunting something. Lets send all the gays to Iraq. THeyll get along great with rag heads.
This is awesome on so many levels. Wow.

Saved.

I had always wondered where all those boobs gifs came from :)

n-edit : Wooho Doomcifer likes The Ocean :headbang:

Fridge loses to 135-pound retiree
Posted: Tuesday May 10, 2005 8:23PM; Updated: Tuesday May 10, 2005 8:23PM
NEW YORK (AP) -- The Fridge didn't hold that much cake.
William "The Refrigerator" Perry badly lost a cake-eating contest Tuesday to 135-pound Richard LeFevre.
LeFevre, a 62-year retired auditor from Henderson, Nev., devoured a 5-pound birthday cake in 11 minutes, 26 seconds to earn the title of "World Cake Eating Champion."
Perry, a former NFL defensive lineman known for his girth, was the featured attraction among 10 contestants at Grand Central Station. He started strong but had eaten less than a quarter of his cake when LeFevre finished, and wound up last.
It was Perry's first sanctioned event since a poor showing at a hot dog-eating contest in 2003.
The cake-eating event celebrated the one-year birthday of TripRewards, a hotel rewards program.
Copyright 2005 Associated Press.

4472556.jpg

The winner, Rich LeFevre, finished his cake in 11 minutes and 27 seconds.

4472554.jpg

the two giant blackzorrrs could not compete with the skinny old white guy

E-bortion said:
Better to listen to unintelligent music than for one to be unintelligent himself, buddy. Grindcore isn't all I listen to, trust me.

Well color me surprise, I have talked to you many times and never once have you not talked about grindcore or crust....EVER!!!!!!! Buddy.

One Inch Man said:
This is awesome on so many levels. Wow.

I speak how I feel. I get tired of all the protests of everything in the world. ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE PEOPLE.

You could hold a sign every day for a year that says NO TO WAR and Bush is still gonna be the president. Your just wasting your time of doing something productive. Hell if your gonna protest hold a HONK IF YOUR HORNY sign. At least spread some laughs and cheer instead on constant anger and stupid opinions that nobody even if they agree with you really care about.

haha I thought this shit only happened in cartoons!

Woman, 70, survives nine-story fall
Thursday, May 12, 2005 Posted: 5:28 AM EDT (0928 GMT)

An elderly Florida woman falls nine stories -- and lives.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) -- A 70-year-old woman survived a nine-story fall from a condominium tower Wednesday when she landed on a canopy, officials said.

Gloria Jummati was cleaning her balcony at Coral Ridge Towers when she fell and landed on a first-floor canopy, according to the Fort Lauderdale Fire-Rescue.

Jummati was alert and talking when rescuers arrived.

edit - this made me have to out and find the classic comedy gold...
bear + tree + tranquilizer dart + trampoline = wooooooooooooo

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/download.cfm?id=2321

lol!! we had a cat once that used the toilet! :lol:
we didn't know, he was just a cat we kept seeing outside, so we brought him inside...and one day he ran down the hall and into the bathroom, hopped up on the toilet and used it!