The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

Venenum Veritas

/frank ruiz
Apr 27, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
www.facebook.com
EDIT:

WARNING -- THIS TOUR IS NOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Jesse

straight from the official Moonspell website
http://blog.moonspell.com/

"After October the 12th we will be going on a North America tour (USA and Canada) together with the great Katatonia and Daylight Dies. Tourdates will be posted here as soon as confirmed."

i couldn't be happier with such a kick ass line up!

Moonspell_Katatonia_Daylight.jpg

Deliverance6 said:
I am sitting in my own feces.....I kind of knew they were coming though.....so Ive been sitting in it for awhile....:)

You see Reece, everything in this world DOES happen for a reason!
So now me and Frank are looking forward to seeing you around the country?! :p

I knew about the tour for a while. I was hoping to see Amorphis too but oh well, Moonspell rules too. I plan on hitting as many shows as possible on this tour. I am sure I will at least be at Philadelphia, NYC, and DC. After I see all the dates I will see where else I can go. I am hoping to get out to LA or Arizona.

My space bulliten has just been posted! Let the advertising begin!

how the hell is katatonia not the headliner!!??! oh well.. im still happy as hell!

why isn't this still confirmed by katatonia?

this is going to be one good show. i will be seeing katatonia in june in istanbul, so that will be two times in one year :)

fuckin come to ziggys in Winston Salem NC only a 45 minute drive and sweet small venue, had the pleasure of seeing nevermore & opeth there and katatonia would make my year

jesse said:
This tour is NOT CONFIRMED. It shouldn't have been announced at this stage.

very true.....its wierd that they would post that without a confirmation.
But christ Jesse.....you guys and Katatonia is what I was really pushing for in the first place....so in whatever capacity this may come to fruition I would be real happy man.

Reece