The momentary happiness -thread

Momentary happiness... When ever your drunk? Or me.. Oh, that's just plain satisfaction. Oh dude, you really don't want to be happy... I've tried it. It's shit, there's no such thing. Obligations, exceptions, offers, refusals, shit... i hate it... normal shit... Fuck all of that shit... it just wanna be satisfied...

I was happy yesterday but there's too much work explaining why. However, I could be as happy today, not sure yet. I'll check it out. Exploring my emotions at the moment hints me there's a huge need of coffee to be satisfied before I can actually feel anything :loco:

However happiness, like everything, fades and that's the beauty of it. And this is true because I'M SUCH A WISE AND SPIRITUAL PERSON DADADADADADADDIIIIIIIIIIIBABAABAABA.

I hope so much that I could be happy. That is the only goal in my life, the fact that I could enjoy life and love. Kind of a hedonism, I quess.

Wish that I could be happy, but at the moment there is only grief eating my heart out.

so hard to feel happy every fucking day, but life is a great present to us, so live like this is your last day, enjoy every moment of your life! catch the harmony with all the things around you... bla bla bla :)

Wo-hoo! My essay is on the way of completion. Only a couple of pages more. Looks good until my computer crashes and it's all lost. Maybe I should start writing these things a bit earlier than two days before deadline. 8h per day writing an essay on upbringing-sosiology or what-the-crap it is ain't my way of having a nice day. Well... Back to work. *sheesh* :erk: (there goes the moment)