The Most Annoying Thing On Facebook?

What is the most annoying thing on Facebook?

• Meandering philosophical ponderings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The most annoying thing on Facebook is when I'm trying to organize something and people just like instead of saying yeah, I'm down. K so now I have to call your ass instead. Disorganized fucking children.

Or how my whole family's on there and makes 'events' for major get together but never contacts me otherwise. I don't check that shit constantly.

Sort of reminds me of this:

A post asking for help/advice - people hit "like" on the status. One or two. No comments.

I post something about farts or vomit - 739837894738297 likes and comments. Fucking seriously? :lol:

One really annoying thing about Facebook recently for me is a surge of "Need to go [place], will pitch $10 for gas." I literally see it every day, and a lot of the time, by the same person. Get a fucking vehicle, dude. I don't have a vehicle either, but I bus/walk everywhere and am perfectly content doing so.

Another annoying thing is "who can lend me $[amount] till the first of the month???". Tbh it is usually the same guy. Get a job, asshole.

Jeez he doesn't have any friends or family members he can call for some cash or a ride? Unless asking for a job or fundraiser, asking for money (several times) in a status is really weird.

edit: oops totally posted about something that was supposed to be in anther thread. Ah well.

I guarantee the money is for pot.

Now I enjoy pot as much as the next guy... but if one can't afford it on their own, if they need to borrow constantly to get pot, it's probably a sign one should quit.