The most beautiful metal snare samples (CHARLES J WALL)

These snare samples sound amazing. Thank you for sharing them, wayfarer! :kickass:

I'm sure someone will be along to yell at you for necrobumping, but just incase you're interested CJ has a pack of one-shot snares you can purchase. I blend with them ALL the time. Go buy em.

I'm sure someone will be along to yell at you for necrobumping, but just incase you're interested CJ has a pack of one-shot snares you can purchase. I blend with them ALL the time. Go buy em.

There's no need for anyone to be angry with me. I just rediscovered these snare samples and like them a lot.
The Andy Sneap forum is also a place where people can share samples with each other, afterall.
Necrobumping? :err: I'm not a troll or spammer. I'm just commenting and helping many visitors on this forum who need some free, high quality snare samples.

There's no need for anyone to be angry with me. I just rediscovered these snare samples and like them a lot.
The Andy Sneap forum is also a place where people can share samples with each other, afterall.
Necrobumping? :err: I'm not a troll or spammer. I'm just commenting and helping many visitors on this forum who need some free, high quality snare samples.

That was exactly my point man. It doesn't bother me at all. Just seems like every time someone bumps an older thread, they get called out for whatever reason. Even if it's a relevant post!

Maybe you missed the sarcasm there.... Just wanted to make sure you were aware of his other snares, because they've been useful to me.

Anyway carry on!

That was exactly my point man. It doesn't bother me at all. Just seems like every time someone bumps an older thread, they get called out for whatever reason. Even if it's a relevant post!

Maybe you missed the sarcasm there.... Just wanted to make sure you were aware of his other snares, because they've been useful to me.

Anyway carry on!

I'm sorry, I did misunderstand you. Maybe I'm just growing paranoid after years on the internet. :err:

I think I missed these lovely Snare Samples... Is there someone who can give me a link that still works? Via PM maybe?
Because the link on page one doesn't work

Thank you in advance for your kindness