The most brilliant female vocalists in all of music?

I don't understand how a thread like this can exist, a female vocalist comparison would be like a male vocalist comparison, My dad can beat up your dad.

I'm stunned nobody has mentioned Aretha Franklin.

all<Ella Fitzgerald... but Arethas good/close
Natalie Cole honed her skills quite well once she got away from pop disco
Houston had her moments of glory
Streisand awesome dynamics, tone
Karen Carpenter - voice of an angle
Claire Tory - responsible for the most awesome piece of vocal improv ever recorded or further to be heard by the human ear

List could be endless for females who really had something going on rather then just "singing a song". The list for equally astonishing male voices would be much, much shorter

I don't understand how a thread like this can exist, a female vocalist comparison would be like a male vocalist comparison, My dad can beat up your dad.

I'm tree-stumped.
Yokes don't mix well with whites. Because you should divide eggs by gender. Some grow into roosters, others become hens. It's nature's nature.

I love Pats voice, Pat and Ann Wilson were a huge part of my rockin 70's years. Even played Hit me With Your Best Shot, twice I got a female vocalist, learned a few songs... Benetar, Heart, Ronstadt(sp?) did a few practices, sounded great but the girls never stuck it out, I was bummed, they didnt like to rock so much, wanted to sing love ballads and country