the most evil opeth song lyrically?

Wreath would be a nice choice... The Leper Affinity too, but I shall do a little research to find out if there's anything more (such a vague concept) "evil" songs. Heh.

EDIT : Yeah but the Grand Conjuration is "made" to be evil... "The eyes of the devil". But I cannot choose the most evil song only from its lyrics... I just always remind the song's sounding in my head and my opinion changes.

For me, The Grand Conjuration is a perfect symbiosis of music and lyrics. The Ghost Reveries cover image is about what the song looks like in my head. Intimate, dark, passionate. The presence of evil is so thick that smoke swirls through the air.

but tgc doesnt sound evil and the theme is pretty much bullshit u cant connect with real life in any way

You don't agree with the others, the others don't agree with you, that doesn't make this a shit thread.

Well yeah, TGC may be evil in a... 'metaphorical' sense, if I could put it that way. The song (and most of the album) has this Satanic centered vibe, which could be decribed as being 'evil', but I don't think summoning Satan is as evil as raping and killing someone.

Most songs on the Blackwater Park album are very dark and evil lyrically. Blackwater Park, Bleak, and The Leper Affinity are my top three on that point

Yup, the more I listen to The Leper Affinity in light of this thread, the more evil I think it is. I mean, raping and murdering someone, and encouraging them to... erm... participate? cooperate?
That's pretty sick, lol. I love those riffs. Such a powerful song.