The Leper Affinity next tour?

Witcher

Into the trees...
Mar 14, 2008
www.myspace.com
I have been taking note of the blackwater park songs played on recent tours.. am I right in saying that The Leper Affinity is next in line for the next (UK Nov.) tour?
since on the GR tour we got Bleak and Blackwater Park... and recently they have been playing The Drappery Falls and a version of Harvest occationally?
Anyway as you can see The Leper Affinity is the only song from that record thats has been played live before but not for a while? (think the damnation/deliverance tour was the last time it was part of the set)

lol anyway share your thoughts....

I have been taking note of the blackwater park songs played on recent tours.. am I right in saying that The Leper Affinity is next in line for the next (UK Nov.) tour?
since on the GR tour we got Bleak and Blackwater Park... and recently they have been playing The Drappery Falls and a version of Harvest occationally?
Anyway as you can see The Leper Affinity is the only song from that record thats has been played live before but not for a while? (think the damnation/deliverance tour was the last time it was part of the set)

lol anyway share your thoughts....

They were playing "The Leper Affinity" through all the 2001-2004 tours. And then on the Gigantour.

By the way, I think "The Funeral Portrait" would slay if played live. I guess they never played it.

Funeral Portrait would certainly rule! Each one of those guitar licks are a story in themselves!! I fucking love it!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yep. They've been playing Leper the last few tours, except on the PN tour. Mikael's always thrown in a few different songs each (9) time I've seen them.