The most obscure music?

Lykathea said:
yeah im kind of curious about this too, i cant find it on some of the bigger metal hubs ive searched on though :erk:
Yeah, I have almost paid 17 dollars for a CD-R of the damned thing >_> 80 for the original thing. I just want to hear the fucker.

Yeah I know, that is why I am not going to order it off that site. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for the original demo either, as it is a casette tape >_>

Impure616 said:
If it is a good as the review says off of MA then I would pay 17 dollers for it.

Because you care about how obscure something is.

no because the reviewer says that it is the perfect demo that it combines beautiful orchestral harmonics with the finest most technical black metal,to render an atmosphere not found anywhere except in the most amazing dreams.
and says "I cannot flaw,or criticise a moment on this demo. Pure perfection"

Because the reviewer, like you, really cares about how obscure something is. You ever notice how all the obscure shit that only one person has ever heard is like, the best fucking thing ever? Apparently not. Listen to Bathory.

See, that's where you're wrong. Bathory is the pinnacle of humanity altogether.

... except that is again a lie. Diabolical Masquerade, Solefald, and Pain of Salvation are about as good as music gets. Humanity? Daniel Gildenlow may just be the perfect human being ^_^.

Oh. I think I figured it out.

Pain of Salvation > Diabolical Masquerade = Solefald > Acid Bath > some bands I don't care to name >> Bathory >>> most things >>> Dragonforce.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Oh. I think I figured it out.

Pain of Salvation > Diabolical Masquerade = Solefald > Acid Bath > some bands I don't care to name >> Bathory >>> most things >>> Dragonforce.

your taste is fairly terrible

Obscure stuff : Blood Axis
Mixing classic music with poems from some weird people combinate with Ambient and other shit is really something which I would call obscure.
Btw, Bathory is god!

Honestly, no "obscure" music I've ever heard has been better than Bathory. However, a lot of people consider Bathory to be "obscure". Hmm..