The Most Violence Band?

hm... dimmu borgir may sound violent... but they aren't.
my pick would be rage against the machine, for they press such an anger and agressiveness in their songs... we all know it's show what bands like dimmu do (i like them a lot), but RATM has definetely the most violence brought to their audience. they really stand behind their music, and you can feel it when they perform(ed...). just an awesome band.
and if i look into the more metal genre, my choice would be the german Totenmond, a former punk band who use often ambigious texts to express their feelings. but be warned, the lyrics (and the whole outfit and covers etc.) can be misunderstood all to easy, for everything looks like nazi shit. so if you want to listen to them, take care... it's a punk band after all!

S

certainly not dimmu...how burzum, thorns, mayhem, emperor (all have/had at least one murderer and/or arsonist in them)...esp. mayhem's legendary show, with dead slicing his arms and throwing random bits of dead animal and blood at the crowd...

but its more likely to be some underground oi! punk band or something...i remember seeing a video of some skinhead punk band geting bottled by the audience, so the whole band just jumped off the stage into the crowd and battered the crap out of them with mic stands...now thats pretty violent

Here's something I found at audiogalaxy.com:

Just so no one confuses my priorities, let me say right out front that Candiria are brilliant, definitely one of the top ten metal bands in existence right now. But, that said, they also undoubtedly have the most amazing metal band name I’ve ever heard. You see, a candiru is a tiny South American fish in the habit of swimming up the urethras of urinating men and women who choose to answer nature’s call while immersed in certain streams. It then lodges there with extendable spines and proceeds to engorge itself on its victims blood. It is extremely painful and must often be removed through surgery. Everyone from Cannibal Corpse to Anal Cunt can just boy down and shut the fuck up, because no one’s ever going to concoct a more extreme, disturbing, crotch-grabbingly shocking band name than that. Especially because it’s plural.

Originally posted by Mr. Black
certainly not dimmu...how burzum, thorns, mayhem, emperor (all have/had at least one murderer and/or arsonist in them)...esp. mayhem's legendary show, with dead slicing his arms and throwing random bits of dead animal and blood at the crowd...

:lol: Isn't Dead living up to his name these days? Or is that someone else? The good old Black Metal days of the early 90's was quite a time for the legal profession in Norway.

'Roots' by Sepultura is pretty violent in its own way. A very intense listening experience, especially as it deals with violent reaction against the destruction of the amazon etc.

DAMAGED. The single most violent band on the planet.

Go and download 'damaged - nails'...

NOW!!