The Muscle Car Appreciation Thread

Well the limo businesses around here suck and don't have shit like this.
3-1.jpg

Really, you think they look "rapper/guido"? Thats the 1st time I've been told that. I really was not going for that look at all. Shit, I don't know shit about rims or cars really. :lol:

Haha, yeah, it's just the sheer size and the fact that they don't look at all stock to me - now THESE are what give me a wicked case of the chubs

9370-2006-BMW-M6.jpg

And that freakin' hummer limo with the two rows of rear wheels, good god :rolleyes:

Roof is raised a couple feet too. "VIP" section in the back with it's own bar, flat screen and curtain. Had Motley Crew in it not long ago. :lol:

not really much of a muscle car but a savage car at that! honda acura 1991 nsx. there's a savage one a chap owns behind my house and wakes me up every morning but i dont mind! beautiful induction kit in the car! absolutely tears up the road!!

Honda_NSX_custom.jpg

YEAH DUDE, damn do I love the NSX, especially the interior (or should I say cockpit, with that fucking awesome center dash sloped at like a 45 degree angle, so cool...)

have you ever sat in one man! fucking speed of the things! its insane!

pic of the cockpit (lol) from the chap that lives behind me, he owns his own car place called ice tronix.

1907.jpg

car specs are here : http://www.icetronix.com/index.aspx?page=projectcars_view&category=icetronix&id=31

its an old nsx body as far as i remember and he ripped the engine & transmission out of a crashed 04 nsx and threw it into the car, only thing i dont like is that he changed the rear spoiler from the original design. when he imported his 1st nsx a few years back i seen it in my town tearing up the road and since that day i've wanted one soooo fucking bad!

heres a link to his 1st nsx that he worked on

http://www.icetronix.com/index.aspx?page=projectcars_view&category=icetronix&id=10

all donations welcome to my "i want a fucking nsx so bad" fund

ps: jap import so its right hand drive, fine in ireland but you's are fucked in the states trying to drive one of these things through a drive through. not sure if they make em left hand, maybe acura do them left and honda do them right or something. not sure

Yeah, Acura made 'em left-hand drive for the whole run. And GOD is that aftermarket stereo (and cheap carbon fiber cover) ugly, way to ruin a beautiful interior! Not like I'd care if I was driving it, though :D