The Music industry is gonna stop suing people

Its a good move on their part, what I download mostly from the internet is tv series, I cant wait for episodes of lost for example to be aired in spain, it takes like a year, plus its dubbed and that makes me puke.
By my comment above I didnt mean to sound like I think its bullshit, coz musicians have to get paid......hell.....I wanna get paid!:)

People downloading albums doesn't affect bands as much as you would think.
I think some bands tend to forget that their record company usually takes most of what they earn from CD sales anyway, it's just that since CD's are selling less, then record companies are making less money off their bands, so they are giving less money to their bands.

Playing live and selling merch is basically the only way for a musician to make any money from playing music these days anyway.

There was a good quote from Dave Mustaine where he said basically the same thing then added "...Until they figure out how to file transfer a T-Shirt... then we're really screwed.

I would like to add that i do buy most of the albums i own. And if i download it's to see if i like a band that i haven't heard before.